My mother saw my breasts and screamed at me and told me I have to go to a doctor to remove them and I don't know what...

my mother saw my breasts and screamed at me and told me I have to go to a doctor to remove them and I don't know what to do anymore, I think I might just commit suicide

Attached: sad.png (357x391, 45.39K)

yes

luckily you're an adult and she can't make you do anything :)

This as become a sudden fear of mine, I'm 3 years hrt, but happened to wear a slightly tighter shirt when visiting her, she never stared so intensely at my chest before

Just say its gyno from dirty bulking and you're going to work it off at the gym

She can't make you do that. Also if you want to hide them temporarily, I'd reccommend getting a binder, just to wear around your mom

Sure, she would believe that her son, a boymoder with zero muscle mass who's body is of 12y old boy but scaled in size abd who doesnt eat anything and weights about 50kg, in fact a gymbro and works out so hard that he has a gyno now.

Wouldnt binder fuckup breast development? If I'll wear it for a week while staying with parents.

a week might not do any harm, are you sure a sportsbra won't do the trick?

yeah but if her mom who hates her boobs finds her wearing a bra she's just going to get more insistent
don't let her remove them they won't grow back you'll hate yourself forever

Like other people said she can't make you remove anything from your own body. Your main concern now is making sure you have some form of reliable income/place stay if you're reliant on her

Haha lol

Rethink the whole transitioning thing and turn back into a man

Trip on stop avoiding my filters.

Tell her to fuck off, your body your decision

>AIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CUT THOSE TITS OFF RIGHT NOW
just tell her to fuck off and it's not that simple

Attached: soy mad.jpg (720x720, 42.42K)

Just say you've been trying to put on muscle

Tell her to remove hers first.

Simply tell her to fuck off?

why dont you hide them in my mouth

When my mom seriously oversteps my boundaries in an effort to over control I usually tell her go go fuck herself and cut contact until she apologizes. If you live with her move out asap and then tell her to go fuck herself and cut contact. Hope this helps user, you can do it!

Tell you mom to go fuck herself.