You do own a gun right?

It's a matter of time till gays are shot up again by a crazed American

Attached: 1063.jpg (890x534, 43.1K)

you're more likely to shoot yourself than use it for defense

i'd rather kill a man with my bare hands and feel the very moment he's transformed from a living human being to an inanimate object

why don't they ever allow blacks in these groups?

Let me guess, canadian? Fuck off.

I live in NYC so that's a tough one, but I'm counting on SCOTUS to make it easier this summer when they supposedly overturn our "may issue" system

If I was in the USA I would, I like to think I would also take the time to get good at using it so I wouldn't shoot myself or a family member.

that's true for the average white prepper larper who lives in suburbia but we're like 2 steps away from gays getting genocided, I give it a 50/50 chance that I'll need to use a gun in my own defense in the next 30 years. I don't expect to successfully not die, but at least it will make them think twice when they go try to get the next fag on their list

They seem happier than the commie ACAB kweer fags desu

Shoot the politicians gdi
Shooting each other changes nothing for either side

if you have a gun in the house, everyone in the house should be proficient in its operation

>implying I go outside
this is an american problem btw

Did they both reject you?

he "don't tread on me" flag tells you what you need to know

the assumption that once you have a gun, everyone else who has a gun is automagically your special friend is peak NRAbrained

No. They're ugly, expensive, loud, smelly, heavy and a boring waste of time. As if it's worth wasting your time practicing with something that repulsive. TF am I gonna do with some stupid pistol in my purse if some incel bursts through the door with an assault rifle at his shoulder? I'm a limp wristed cum dump not a marine.

or a school

You couldnt kill shit pussy, big talk from anti-gun spineless faggots.

Felons can't own guns.

>hue hue dont get a gun fa-. i mean friend, you might end up shooting yourself!
>just leave your security up to the state, they'll ALWAYS protect you
three letter agent glow so bright

Attached: 1631392597374.png (600x800, 67.81K)

Fuck the government and their spinelessness about this all, someone shoot at them for a change

>again
when was the first time?

the only thing we're 2 steps away is your narcissistic paranoia