/repgen/ - Repressor general

literally me edition

>post characters/people who literally look like you

/repgen/ is NOT for trannies, only gay repressors allowed

Attached: lashenka.jpg (640x447, 59.92K)

Attached: fuck.jpg (2478x1327, 114.99K)

jfc I thought it was Freddie Mercury at first kek

>the idea of transitioning gives me a boner, therefore I'm not really trans and don't deserve to be a girl
I will rep til I die!

Nope. You will rep until you find out that no trannies are really women and deserve to be girls but they still do it anyway... which is now.

Just do whatever makes you happy, user.

how are you lot holding up?
I came extremely close to trooning a couple of times at the end of last year and only like once ish this year but it's dying back down again. Summer is here. For me it will be a big couple of weeks desu I've become a recluse and need to break out of it and forget this shit forever and cut my hair

>only gay repressors allowed
what about our foid brosters?

Attached: IMG_20220525_011725.jpg (3880x5184, 2.36M)

still have to wait to do it, but I think I'm gonna start taking hrt, I'll probably just manmode since I know I'll never have a real chance at passing, but if I can at least gain some of the mental benefits, it might be worth it.
I'm tired of being so depressed, I'm tired of crying when seeing beautiful women, I just so tired.

>gay repressor
>in this day and age
You have to be kidding me.

brushing my teeth leads to looking in the mirror and which lead to dooming and then checking my side profile for like 20 minutes . strongest repression fuel out there
it's so beyond ogre it never even started

>be me
>see qt3.14 tranny that mogs me into the fucking ground
>seethe build up
>"its ok, i dont need to compare myself to her, im a guy. i look virile and powerful and thats good."
>see literally any guy who is above 5'9 and doesnt look like a literal cockgoblin
>mogged into the ground
>not even intelligent or charismatic to compensate for it
>repeat EVERY DAY
Why do I even try? There's literally no good reason not to end it right now.

Yes.

I've absolutely no urge to transition atm but I have every urge to kill myself immediately.

Attached: 1653259077084.gif (600x417, 1.25M)

Why do I have to think about this shit constantly, haven't been able to escape for years now

Because you know deep down, it's all you want

Attached: 1652304383819.jpg (640x731, 177.9K)

>swear up and down I have zero dysphoria
>staring at myself in mirror
>pull shirt over hear so it covers the only feminine part about me, my long hair
>see only face
>felt a sense of dread, thinking a decade into the future if I continued on my current path
>hate myself
Why am I like this, I don't want the only option to be troon out but it seems like that's just it. Ugh my god.

>not even intelligent or charismatic to compensate for it
There are a lot of things you can't really fix, those can be fixed if focused on.

Attached: we have to go back.jpg (542x475, 53.09K)

i want this!

You like being a cute pretty little princess, young lady?

Attached: styy___nightgowns_by_dreamysuite_de8n32y-fullview.jpg (703x800, 79.55K)

i'll be a good boy princess ye

Attached: 1653439347934.jpg (901x849, 122.96K)

based dub boss.

Luka chan UwU

Attached: 27A9ED62-4DAC-458D-AEC2-08A8EB5B5295.png (640x710, 135.9K)