/atg/ autistic tranner general

Welcome and if you have or are
>autistic
>adhd
>trans
>frenly
>have extremely niche hobbies or interests
You belong here with us

Attached: 1653406979733.png (877x948, 204.91K)

>gender is inherently something you experience through social interaction
>you could say at least gender role doesn't exist without being perceived
>thus anyone sufficiently socially isolated is functionally agender
this is fucking with my brain

I feel like the relationship to the body has something to do with it. Or at least it does to me.

How many of you are into diapers?

normies: I am autistic :D

Real autists:...............

Cis male here, not even sure if I'm autistic becauae I'm not nearly as bad as I was when I was a kid (Asperger's, ADHD, etc)

The only thing hotter than a tranny is a tranny in a diaper

me, unfortunately
diagnosed with autism when i was 5 and i don't try to assimilate. seethe and cope, normoid

Attached: ace.jpg (500x376, 32.85K)

why do you find diapers hot? what is hot about them? I wouldn’t want to have shit in my pants that sounds very uncomfortable.

Not interested in shit, just diapers. I would really prefer any potential tranny gf still uses the toilet.

Autism awareness/acceptance month is retarded. Yes, I exist, no I do it want your sympathy or “help”. Also I don’t know why it is offensive now to acknowledge that autism is a mental disability. Shit like depression and adhd are also mental disorders but now your supposed to call it something else because reasons? I don’t get it, I don’t want pandering or a special month because my brain is wired differently.

Attached: 2A690D3F-9F5B-44FB-9A82-860B4A844586.jpg (125x125, 2.46K)

if you had autism as a kid you still have it even if people don't notice

it's not offensive to acknowledge it as a disability unless you're talking about some recent development i missed. if you mean mental illness cause it's simply a different catgory of problems (ADHD isn't considered a mental illness either) and of course autists are gonna sperg about misclassification

>can't like my body cause dysphoria
>can't get any validation through people cause they don't interact with me

Finally, a new general. I'm a bit worried about making threads myself, as I don't want to be hit with the ban hammer.
I mean, where are the gender roles if you're single and living alone? While I don't agree with all of these statements, the conclusion is sound.

I see. so do you find it hot when a tranny is wearing diapers for any particular reason? it is it just inexplicable attraction?

I can't really explain it, I'm just way too hypersexual I guess. I have a lot of fetishes.

I understand. Most paraphilia is illogical and driven by simple stimulus so I was kind of expecting that would be the case for diapers as well. Thanks for putting up with my autism.

nta but i'll also mention that it's inexplicable for me. from my experience it seems to be the case for a lot of diaper fetishists, much more so than most fetishes
tbdesu diapers are kind of an outlier compared to most other kinks, attraction seems to start much earlier than others and i also find that a lot of diaper fetishists are less interested in regular sex if at all and are more into other non-sex related kinks
now, all of this is based on personal experience but eh, they're trends i've noticed

not autistic. Your parent jst wanted disability checks.

lol ok
a reminder: normies will never accept you, only the facade you put up. the only place you will find peace and happiness is with other autists.

Attached: s.png (777x811, 20.73K)

autism acceptance month is in april and its may now this is from last month

see. definitely not autistic.

whats that picture of

whatever you say