Completely normal things happening in Arizona

completely normal things happening in Arizona

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-152346_Chrome.jpg (720x1104, 470.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lgbtqnation.com/2022/05/right-wing-extremist-promises-hunt-lgbtq-allies-pride-month-shocking-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>average amerimutt
>schmidt
How am I supposed to take him or his words seriously.

Post link.

I'm doing a report for a Fortune 100 company for possible risks at Pride. UwU

What a fucking idiot announcing this shit.

You know he's going to shoot someone and he'll be acquitted because "self defense"

Of course if they were to shoot back, they'd be charged with murder

This post brought to you by the 2nd amendment

I need to go to every pride event in my deep-south city this year, and with any luck some right wing nutjob will shoot me and free me from this mortal coil.

lgbtqnation.com/2022/05/right-wing-extremist-promises-hunt-lgbtq-allies-pride-month-shocking-video/

what things am I allowed to say on this message board that fall just outside of "call to action"

Attached: avatars-wmzPxL4TeWP4ccOn-LMJA2Q-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 36.22K)

there's probably gonna be tons of attacks on rpide this year and pol will still find some way to say it was all "the feds" despite openly talking about wanting to gun down troons etc all year

new federal agent just dropped

dumb comment

white hands typed this post

Based groomer hunter. Youll find them in the kindergarten telling the children how amazing fisting is.

at least Q boomers will generously be braindead enough to celebrate it outright

and

It was a false flag! They just happened to kill all the people we said should be killed and they posted a manifesto that could easily have been written by us! But it was totally a false flag to make us look bad, yeah!

this doesn't happen user

Poe's law.

You mad about Wisconsin? Perhaps you and your pedo friends shouldnt have tried to rape kyle rittenhosue and he wouldnt have had cause to defend himself. Ever consider that?

Thanks.

It's an Intel report and this is good stuff.

I'm telling my friends to stay home this year after identifying four main threats.

1. Right wing high casualty attacks on soft targets against perceived enemies

2. Protest actions at Pride escalating into confrontations with attendees due to LGBT people being called "groomers" and "pedophiles"

3. The imminent overturning of Roe v. wade and the almost certainty of protest actions from both sides of the issue.

4. Left wing anti corporate, anti capitalist sentimentality at Pride leading to issues for our employees and our sponsored events.

This year is gonna be spicy. Keep your head on a swivel, if you see something say something, have an escape plan at all times, and go armed if you are able.

there's nothing else that needs to be added

Amazing how covid is not on your list despite “the pandemic is still ongoing”

Something equivalent to "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" on the rage scale is perfectly fine, so suit yourself

actually I forgot about that one, amazing how you guys have an entire portfolio of these cases. I was thinking of trayvon martin but you're right could be pretty much any of the thousands of similar cases

the cops not showing up this year to pride in SF too is interesting, it'll likely be spun a specific way

youre prob whiter than me

i'm not sure if that leftwing pooner was actually going to be raped but ok

Some of u boymoders are alright, don't go to the ikea blahaj section tomorrow OwO

the rittenhouse verdict was objectively correct though

Meh, COVID is a constant. No point in me including that and beating a dead horse.

We all know that stuff. This is a 4-5 page doc so people will read it.

Trying to focus why THIS year will be different compared to the past two

Yea there certainly are a lot of cases where pedophiles and blacks attack people and people end up legally and justifably defending themselves. If only we could get rid of guns and finally be able to rape and attack any victim at will. Right my fellow antifa soldier?

the only correct answer to that case would have been to cut off that kid's arms and legs, tie a chain around his neck, and drag it back to its parent's house with a truck

Yep, including that as well.

The push from the Left to make Pride distinctly leftist and political as opposed to a milquetoast mainstream corporate event is why I've got #4 in there.

Mention the fact gay men are breaking out with a new strain of monkey pox all over the world and suffering from permanent ED as a result

I swear I've seen this guy at a dispensary in Phoenix before

>posting this as an insult

seeing shit like this im thinking we probably need pigs at pride unfortunately

I am extremely pro gun, and pro using them on people like you, better ask for new talking points

Completely normal thing to say, nongroomer

nice larp

All trans women should arm themselves if they are able.

I do.

Oh wonderful. Stop grooming kids and we will stop shooting you in self defense. Simple as. Though i do know its hard for darkies like you. Unga bunga rape the baby. Just like in old tribe miright? Haha have fun now and avoid the monkey pox. That took out your uncle back in oogabooga

so covid was fake but you believe this one totally 100% huj

Are you threatening to shoot trans people in public user?

all LGBT need to buy guns, and practice

wrong continent but I appreciate your sentiment

the real redpill is realizing all the talking points of the right wing internationally come from like 6 euroamerikan billionaires and their 3-letter agency glowie army. this guy may or may not have been a false-flag/psyop directly, but indirectly was part of the largest psyop in history.

psychosis

Attached: 8fa.png (1164x1242, 707.64K)

Im promising to shoot any rapist who comes for me and my family. Yes. Is that concerning to you user? Cant keep your hands off the “eggs”?

UwU

Armed minorities are harder to oppress

Attached: 20211031_174334.jpg (3024x4032, 2.04M)

Covid was real but genderdysphoria is fake. I can see why someone detatched from the reality of their own sex would think covid was fake though

the top shortage better not get any fucking worse

oh don't get the wrong idea, as soon as you use that your life is over, the criminal justice system is not for us.

but at least this way you can make them bleed before your life is over.

>theyre oppressing us and shooting us!
>shoots self
Theres only one white man you should be concerned with user

I pray an arizona schizoid giga hon hunts his ass

wild how the vast majority of doctors will disagree with you and transitioning has been shown as the only effective cure to gender dysphoria

I'm fine going down fighting and being a target.

I'm not okay with my wife or friends being a target.

Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 as they say

>as you use that your life is over
Please provide examples of trans people using deadly force in legitimate self-defence and being convicted regardless. News articles will do if you can't provide cases.

t. suburban white neet

Hey, I'd NEVER shoot myself.

If I'm gonna kill myself, it won't be with a gun. I like guns too much.

I won't let Mike Bloomberg use my death to advance gun control, user

I have a very beautiful image to that in my head, thanks user lmao

Actually only a tiny fraction of doctors have ever studied it. And rhe foundational work of the entire science is “we cut off a boys penis and put him in a dress and he was depressed. Thus dysphoria real”
There are delusional homeless people who believe themselves napoleon. They too have improved moods when people play along. In reality the real cure is to treat the underlying psychosis.

Nah I'm actually the corpo professional writing the Intel doc on Pride and using picrel as a source.

Get gud :)