What are some haircuts for FtM to pass?

Perhaps I might stop repping this summer since I passed to some clueless grandma, she has no idea what she caused

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bowl cut. Unironically. And you can DIY, which is malebrained. My hairdresser insisted on something that looks like a bowlcut one day after a long time of not cutting and I never went back. Bowlcuts are making a comeback

An undercut will do. If your face isn't too round you can try a buzzcut.

Attached: 4444444444444444444444444.jpg (500x586, 104.37K)

LET'S GOOOOOO OP
BOY'S SUMMER

This is a recipe for looking like a butch. OP should continue doing what they doing if they passed.

desu get whatever hair cut you like that is on a male model AND go to a barber and not a salon. it makes the difference. also if you have light hair consider dying it a darker color! hope this helps a little bit! have a good day user.

That actually sounds realistic for me since my face is kinda round, slight curls don't really have an effect on passing, do they?

Style your hair several different ways before you cut.

>slight curls don't really have an effect on passing, do they?
No, they're masculine.

>get whatever hair cut you like that is on a male model AND go to a barber and not a salon
This
>also if you have light hair consider dying it a darker color!
Why?

grow out your hair and get bangs. i’m not kidding. it helps hide your small feminine skull and you can always make the femboy excuse if someone thinks you’re female.

Well, I think it was more about clothing since I have long hair because I haven't been to hairdresser in maybe two years. It was probably that when she saw some retard in cowboy hat and knee long shorts, she didn't expect a girl or something I guess.

voluminous middle part with hair length being whatever

but honestly it all depends on what is masculine on ur face

Try hair past your ears brushed backwards and keep dressing masc. Best of luck.

something like this

Attached: 4123e91630a1c00c30e8442de23fd624.jpg (720x720, 33.25K)

dark hair is often associated with masculinity!

It's actually women having lighter skin as a sex characteristic, therefore men being darker skinned as a sex characteristic and people tend to expect darker hair from darker skin. Darker hair can make light skin visually lighter which would make one more feminine. I'd say if someone is very androgynous visibly dyed hair can make people think they're a woman because it's so rare for men to dye their hair.

unsee
cc/album#BXMYcfxX0MQgVl7R
Here's my unsee if that helps

your eyebrows are quite masculine and your hairline is pretty receded

depending on your age u could maybe lean into that and just baldmode because your hair seems really unhealthy and i wouldn't know what to do with it — id say have it cut short and see what happens

otherwise for being pre hrt you pass pretty decently

Thanks! I hope that it gets better after the cut since I developed this solely with wearing this hairstyle everyday, I think I might make it since I'm 5'8

Also, thanks everyone who posted in this thread, I think that I'm finally going somewhere :)

yeah youll definitely make it, i can see why u passed today

5'8 is a pretty good height, im 5'8 myself