Is there a better day in a bottom's life than when he gets married?

Is there a better day in a bottom's life than when he gets married?

Attached: bottom.jpg (719x683, 63.43K)

First time fucked probably felt nice...

Bottoms don't get married, tops dumps them as soon as they become too old

not true!!! all bottoms will find true love and a top to keep them warm until the end of time

Attached: 1651513279111.png (808x534, 14.62K)

someone explain this pic pls

c'est la bottom

Attached: %28a%29really.gif (250x188, 37.59K)

When a bottom gets married he’s on his knees and dressed in a slutty wedding dress outfit with a clitty cage on and a heart shaped jewel pussy plug. The bottom vows to service and love and obey his masters cock before giving it a kiss and beginning to suck it. What follows is the top pulling out the pussy plug and starts to breed his bottom. Once the top finishes cumming inside his bottom he’ll proceed to sit on his bottoms face and lift his legs up showing off his freshly fucked pussy. This would all be live streamed

wtf, keep your dirty fantasies to yourself

>dirty

What? This is what true love for a bottom looks like

lovelove -w-

i want to be married more than anything is that bottombrained? im a switch but i cant bottom for health reasons but god i want it every single day, my gf is 6'1 she makes me feel so tiny i want to be taken :((((((

when he dies

nobody wants shit w/me i fucking hate tops, i do diet to keep myself as a skinny twink, i exercise myself but they don't even wank my cock after using my body

if you look like a template bottom you’ll get template tops who will only penetrate you and do nothing else. This is because you have all reified your sexual preferences as top/bottom into your personalities

>gf
Die

I adore this post because it implies the bottom getting married is still young and attractive...

death

Heart goes out to you user :’(

>He
All bottoms are women even cis ones, simple as.

i'm a boyslut thanx