Hey fags Any Forums poster board tourist here

hey fags Any Forums poster board tourist here

my brother went trans mtf around 2 years ago, maybe 3 or 4 but he didn't tell me. he would have been maybe 25 to 27 at the time.

when he came out to me I had already found out and was past my initial disgusted reactions to the point where I had built up a general positive tone, I was supportive and to his face I continue to be supportive just like literally everybody in our family and I assume all his friends. we live in a very progressive country and it would be social and career suicide to be anti trans so there's really no way of knowing what people actually think but at least openly everybody is supportive.

the thing is, I don't actually support it at all and I think he's made a huge mistake. I think he just went really way to deep into being online and into drugs, hard left politics, and a lot of poor lifestyle choices and this is just a continuation of this.

all of his horrible life decisions had more or less distanced us and although we were once close I had stopped really spending any time at all around him for maybe 7-8 year ago. thats why when I found out my decision was pretty much to be openly supportive and just continue distancing myself even more.

(1/2)

Attached: 1653333929450.jpg (900x900, 91.25K)

my question for you faggots is what do you think he actually needs from me? like if I'm trying to do the decent thing and help him no matter how far he's strayed from a healthy life or how distant we've become, should I actually tell him I think it's a mistake? or should I just continue being part of the echo chamber in his life telling him how wonderful everything he is doing is, even though I don't believe it at all. honestly I don't want to tell him the truth because I think it goes really bad for me with the rest of my family.

the other funny part is his career was always in shambles from his poor life decisions but ever since he transitioned he's had no problems getting extremely good high paying jobs in tech companies, so in a way it actually solved a lot of his biggest problems. its actually been one of the best things he's ever done in terms of finally getting stable.

(2/2)

does he pass?

no. not at all. I don't want to get into any specifics but he is extremely tall. it is very obvious to everybody that he is a man.

>what do you think he actually needs from me?
hugs and cuddles, especially if you're older

you keep posting this shitty bait and i just know this is gonna hit 310

hot

Support your sister.

Attached: 1653061160330.png (875x847, 422.3K)

I'm a few years younger than him, I used to look up to him a lot

not bait, honest question, also I don't know this board culture I only lurked this board about 20 minutes before I wrote this so whatever

Idk just be a nice person? Theyre a grown adult, mind your own fucking business, retard. Do you often make a habit of wanting to control other peoples' lives because YOU know better than them?

Does she pass? Or has the chance for passing? How long does she take hrt? Is she getting hondosed? (inadequate hormonal levels by endos that prescribe really low dosages)

If she looks like a total trainwreck and is actually mentally unstable, then she needs therapy. If that doesn't help, there isn't much than you can do, other than being supportive in the sense of being there for her.

At the end, it's her life. If my kid would be gay, I would be sad not because that I'm homophobic but rather that I know that he will be having a hard life, so all I could do is support my kid
Try to have this perspective.

Attached: FNv4knPWQAElexp.png (939x994, 103.59K)

that's what I'm already doing, and it's what I want to do. I am seriously 100% supportive in the open. I really don't want to actually speak my mind on this because it comes at a huge social cost to me. I'm genuinely asking if somebody on the other side of this situation would actually want to hear the truth though. I really don't want to actually tell the truth.

Was he gay or straight?
If he wants to be a translesbian he's just a weird fetishist freak

>my question for you faggots is what do you think he actually needs from me?

to leave them alone (

Being honest doesnt really serve to do anything but hurt them. most trannies go into this knowing its pretty unlikely they'll pass and life will be hard. The problem is you cant just stop being trans.

op whats ur opinion on americans

Attached: tsukasa-yugi-tsukasa (1).gif (536x640, 1.34M)

I'll take you seriously, user. State this truth of your opinion to us and why you believe it to be true. Personally, I'd like to hear what you have to say if I was your sister because I'd probably have a sneaking suspicion that you feel this way and would want to know your real feelings. Not that I think what you have to say is very good, but I'd not want to deny you the ability to speak your mind.

>Does she pass?
>Or has the chance for passing?
no, see , I don't think it's possible to actually pass ever
>How long does she take hrt?
not sure but 3-5 years I'd say
>Is she getting hondosed?
don't know what that is

>mentally unstable
yes, he's always been pretty unstable. lots of drugs, partying, prescription and recreational drugs, and therapy for many years and that continues now.

>there isn't much than you can do, other than being supportive in the sense of being there for her.
that is what I have mostly felt and its why my choice has basically just been be supportive and really nice. I just wonder if somebody would ever want to actually hear the doubts of others or if he just needs more support. our entire family and his friends are seriously 100% supportive. but again we live in a country where nobody would actually say anything even if they weren't.

>Was he gay or straight?
I dont really know to be honest. I still don't know now

>Being honest doesnt really serve to do anything but hurt them
thats what I've mostly thought too, just seemed like it wouldn't make a difference so I may as well be nice and supportive

I don't know any americans and never lived there, I don't follow the news enough to really care

>I don't know any americans and never lived there, I don't follow the news enough to really care
based do whatever u like

Attached: e50.gif (263x263, 275.21K)

>yes, he's always been pretty unstable. lots of drugs, partying, prescription and recreational drugs, and therapy for many years and that continues now.
so why egg shell now? Why didn't you try to help him before then?

Attached: 1653120547010.png (775x726, 441.63K)

>State this truth of your opinion to us and why you believe it to be true.
I don't know exactly how to say my opinion but it would be something like I don't think what he's doing is good for him and that he's making a mistake, that he needs to try and be more healthy in a normal way and not go further into drugs and political extremism.

>so why egg shell now? Why didn't you try to help him before then?
I did. I openly disapproved of all of the stuff he was doing before, I kept telling him to stop doing drugs and partying and to try and get healthy, which is probably why he came out so late to me. when he came out though I was completely supportive and told him I thought it was cool. I don't know how much he believes me but I don't sense any doubt from him. when I found out he was transitioning it felt like a point beyond my disapproval being able to change anything and it felt more right to just support him to be nice. so that's what I did. and to be clear that's what I want to continue doing. I don't want to become a family pariah and the one who actually speaks out against it. but I do wonder if that's what he needs from me more than my support, or if I should just be supportive like everybody else.

we live in a western european country where a lot of people obsess over america and american politics but I always thought it was a bunch of gay annoying bullshit, I can't make myself care at all about the dumb shit happening in america like everybody else seems to enjoy doing

ultrabased america should shut up and/or explode

Attached: icegif-5796.gif (500x283, 276.49K)

I mean if she didn't stop with the stuff before (>>not valuing your opinion

Attached: 1611318374926.png (1656x1472, 2.74M)