Why shouldn't I kill myself?

Why shouldn't I kill myself?

Attached: wal.jpg (320x320, 14.75K)

why should you

Cause then we couldn't have sex cause that would be illegal

If you do you won't be able to eat an onion ring at Sonic

I haven't jacked off to you yet.

Because I love you. Keep going user

I am stupid, weak-willed, and ugly. I will never achieve anything.
You wouldn't wanna do it. I'm fat and ugly.
I don't know what that means.

>I am stupid, weak-willed, and ugly. I will never achieve anything.
who decided that? no matter how late it is there's always a chance to turn things around with enough effort
how old are you user

It's not about age.

Achievements are overrated, just focus on you and the people you care for's happiness, even if you don't have anyone else yet, you will one day

Waste of a good human resource, don't know you at all, but as a human your are capable of helping others, whatever faults you have or lack, you can help other people. Perhaps just by being there for them, perhaps through work and charity, perhaps though business. I've struggled with suicidal desire for many years, the solution I came at was to get closer to my friends and family and as well, embrace an ideology all my own that changed the way I lived, and I began getting healthier physically as well. The best reason not to kill yourself I'd argue is because you have potential, everyone does. I hope you don't anhero, OP, you could do some good by sticking around.

>and family
This is a tranny board. 90% of people here have parents that want them dead.

>family and friends
hahahaa holy shit the fucking privilege you must be in to have those automatically makes most most people 50% less suicidal

I'm not interested in helping "others". I don't wanna help people who hurt me.

That's fair to point out, closet tranny myself. But I'm just describing the path I took. There are millions of different paths in front of us all. I'd recommend physically getting healthier, both through eating right and physical exercise, and attempting to keep friends closer. Easier said than done for some people, I know. But those are the two most important. You can always build a new family (not speaking purely of marriage, more of a found family thing). Philosophy helped me a good deal and could help as well here. Not even going to direct to a specific philosophy, any at all as long as they aren't damaging to the self or others could be therapeutic.

Not everyone is hurting you or other people user. Some people are hurt themselves. You can help them along the way. Helping others is a pathway to helping the self. All generosity is selfishness at it's core, and that's a good thing.

Well. People in my family have both supported me, and at times, abused the shit out of me. But yeah. Some people don't even have that much.

it's generally not a good idea for deeply unresolved hurt themselves people to try and act as healers.

They're asking for reasons to not kill themselves. I gave them the best ideas I had and what caused me not to kill myself. Flawed sure, but that's the best I have.

your best ideas are shit

Attached: aQomnAe_460s.jpg (460x470, 44.99K)

Well. I'm sorry it didn't help. I genuinely hope that no one in this thread kills themselves. Maybe it'll help later if any of my suggestions become possible for anyone reading this.