CIS SAPPHIC/WLW WOMEN ONLY

What are your thoughts on trans women?
strawpoll.com/polls/eNg6Rd5BjgA

Attached: 1024px-Lesbian_Pride_Flag_2019.svg.png (1024x576, 1.06K)

Whatever my owner's opinion, Emanuelly. But I don't know what she thinks.

>cis wlw
I don't think you get the point of wlw user

why do you have an owner? I didn't think you were a sub

Wasnt there already /clg/?

What am I supposed to say?
They are people and exist or is this some terf shit space...?

proving cis lesbians are the best cis people
I’m a little surprised at how magnanimous they’re being desu given that it’s an anonymous poll of this board

It's not bdsm, it's the owner of my life, the woman who makes me say beautiful things, who makes me have a purpose in life, who could make me commit horrible crimes in the name of love! Mistress of my world! But not bdsm

you’re the same sociopath from the other thread who said she wanted to kill her “bitch” exes, now saying you could be made to commit horrible crimes. honestly it doesn’t sound like anyone would need to twist your arm to make you do that.

Certainly, but you don't know my exes, and when I say they're bitches, that's really what they are, girls who date anyone, and have sex with anyone. Don't get me wrong, everyone has to some degree instincts to hurt someone, we just control them like everyone else! Hurting women is very low, even for me.
And love, or lack of it, is a motivator for many delicate situations. We have to be careful with them.

>all the troon replies
lmao nice larps "girls" ;)

>leading result is in favor of rapehons
gee i wonder if transbians are answering the poll or not

it's all larp answers from transbians

i dont understand how someone can think they are women but wouldnt date them but would date cis women. im genuinely trying to understand this viewpoint. can someone explain?

oh :(

the same way you could know brown/black/white women are women but wouldn't date them?
fwiw i don't think transbians are women so maybe it's a different pov but yeah i assume it's like that

They don't like penis or masculinized bodies. Yes, not all trans women have a penis or a body destroyed by male puberty, but many/most do.

why is "me, the cis lesbian who dates women only, dont believe trans women are women but i still date them" option there, much less the one that includes "idc if they have a benis lmoa"
like who is going to answer that seriously? fucking dum lol

Attached: 1652937023204.jpg (400x400, 35.76K)

that's different though. races have different features. let's say someone only dates black women. let's say they chose "trans women are women". a passing trans woman and a cis woman would have similar racial characteristics because they are both black. i dont see how you could think they are both women, be attracted to women, but not willing to date the trans woman. if it was the penis, let's say she had srs. what is the problem?

i dont think anyone should be forced to date people btw, if someone wants to go their life rejecting people on the basis of being trans then im not gonna get into an argument bc both parties are better off not dating in my eyes. but i dont understand.

In GC spaces there's a fairly large group of "im attracted to hrt femboys/he him lesbians, why cant all trannies be like that"

it has the lesbian pride flag but i thought WLW could apply to bi people too, so if they see trans women as men they could still be attracted

really hot

yeah, most terfs are bisexual or straight. so sick of the stereotype that they're all man-hating lesbians.

bi women don't ever date women though so they're not wlw...
that's such a weird cognitave dissonance. is that just the female chaser equivalent of "nooo don't cut off your penis youre so pretty nooo an angel is about to lose her wings" except she wants to preserve the trans woman's failed male status because it's hotter that way? seems like most male chasers are into it as a way to explore being submissive while still staying in the comfort zone of femininity, it would make sense that it's opposite for female chasers and they're in it for some kind of fantasy of dominating the masculinity out of a man, which of course stops working as soon as they say "but I'm not a man"
to be honest i might be interested in meeting someone like that if i didn't already have a partner, i could be a femboy for her if she treated me right lmao

I'm a androphilic post-op MtF and I know i'll never be female & i'll never get to be who I feel like I am and should be no matter what hormones I take or how bad my dysphoria is.
Does it fuck me up inside? Make me want to kms every single day? Yeah. But it doesn't change the facts.
If you're trans, then you're trans. Don't tolerate hate but don't expect people to coddle you or date you or pretend you're biologically what you aren't.
Also: The only people i've had refuse to take "no" for an answer were transbians. Despite me telling them I only like men.

>bi women don't ever date women
by that logic, single lesbians who have never dated a woman aren't lesbians either.

didn't ask plus your asscheeks look like this blaire

Attached: 1653338937478.jpg (640x640, 164.01K)

ok? you're stating the obvious, am I missing something here?

>straight man who calls himself WLW tries to gatekeep the term WLW from being used by actual women
this board could not be more moidbrained if it tried

>bi women don't ever date women though so they're not wlw
btw why is this so damn offensive to say? since when is sexuality theoretical and not practical. i’ve met like 3 bisexual women in my life that have dated women, one being my girlfriend. the others exclusively date men and just TALK about being gay for women

The ones I've seen talk about being attracted to feminine guys usually still want a chad, they just want a feminine looking kpop/glam metal chad instead of a gymbro chat

then you're not trying hard enough, this board is my plaything, it's so easy to steer anons into whatever topic you want if you aren't soft in the head

Didn't ask, plus you're a "transbian".

aww damn
can't win em all i guess

Attached: ab67616d0000b27362650d934df7a061e4c2e47a.jpg (640x640, 146.25K)

not my fault women love me lmao. I'm actually bi, just lesbian out of convenience, i hate pretending to like moid things to get dicked down, rather just take the strap :)

Attached: 1635595800170.jpg (709x1024, 54.75K)

oh you're an autistic male so i'm going to stop replying now have a good day!

Attached: BheIxrP.jpg (736x736, 49.14K)