I don’t like transbians.. they scary.. they like to poop their diapees and are not good girls...

I don’t like transbians.. they scary.. they like to poop their diapees and are not good girls. They don’t even have daddies. They have other transbians. They’re weird and creepy. I feel like they’re gonna touch me in “daddy’s only” place

Attached: 9B6D8A34-0E6B-4998-BBE5-C74EF6A1A2C3.jpg (738x415, 31.12K)

>complains about other autopedophiles shitting in diaps
>speaks in the signature autopedo way
APP isn't LGBT. Go away.

APP doesnt make me LGBT. I’m LGBT because I’m a trans girl. Being APP is entirely separate.

cis hands typed this

we have mommies! and we get tender care! all you have is clammy man hands.

tbhon i know more straight trans girls whore into diapers. its jst the ugly diaper rapehons whore very open abt their fetish are way 2 visible.

also u complain abt diaperposters while typing in babyspeak and larping as a 5 yr old loli while talking abt ur daddy, makin u more agp than the average transbian.

this is either antitransbian chaser larp, transbian bait 2 make straight trannies look bad, or an agp autopedo straight tranny with zero self awareness.

>tdisgusting meta attracted autogynephile

No, the plurality of every diaper server I've ever been in was transbians, even the ones that were never specifically promoted in trans spaces.

AGP autopedo tranny with self-awareness. Most diaper trannies are straight for obvious reasons but the ones with the messing/pissing/hardcore humiliation shit are ALWAYS transbians and yeah I larped with babyspeak but who cares, I haven’t met a transbian who didn’t have one weird fetish and I’m saying that as someone who wears diapers, so you gotta be real weird to disgust me

why have Any Forums trannies decided that babies frequently use "..."
what is babyish about the proper use of punctuation?

Transhon typed this because she hides the fact that she wants to rub her ass against another elementary school window

i havent rlly been in any diaper server b4 so i wouldnt know, maybe ur right, but in my personal twitter bubble i know more straight mtfs who use diapers, but transbians are loudr(as always lmao) so idkk

kek, i fucking read u like an open book lmaoo, so easy
also

>I’m saying that as someone who wears diapers

dude, theres no difference between a diaperfags who messes and one who doesnt. ur both peak degens. ur at the top of faggotry. might as well do it lmao, a fckng autopedophilic diaperfag who believes theyre better than othr diaperfags

stay awsay from any elementary school

>might as well do it lmao

Have you considered: I don’t want to. Human excrement is disgusting. Does anyone have the pic with the hon with a shat on diaper in its mouth

>Human excrement is disgusting
agreed, so is being an autopediphile who wears diapers. ur both gross lmao.

also im prtty sure the hon was a schizo crossdresser who stole diapers, not an actual tranny.

Newfag here, can anyone explain to me why so many trans girls are into diapers??

theyre coomer deviants with pedo fantasies

Autophilias correlate with one another probably. Some trannies will tel you it’s hurr durr missed child but that’s a cope. The real reason is just erotic target location error. If you’re prone to being aroused by self-embodiment in one way you’re prone to development of other forms of self-directed arousal

Most trans girls are absolutely mentally ill and it's a wonder that it's not considered a mental illness anymore

So, they are aroused by wearing the diaper and that's it? Please tell me they're not actually into using the diaper for it's real functions O.O
Everyone outside this board still treats it like a mental illness, I hope terfs and gender criticucks don't discover Any Forums, this board alone is going to set trans rights back by 50 years

babies cant write at all

>Please tell me they're not actually into using the diaper for it's real functions O.O

The majority of diaperfags (better known as ABDLs) such as myself just weals it because it looks cute and for sexual ageplay, but yes, people who wet their diapers are very common.

More uncommonly, but EXTREMELY more disgustingly, there are people who shit on them. This is called “messing”. Cast it into hell where it belongs

Ok atleast it's uncommon, I don't think I mind if someone has this fetish as long as nothing disgusting is involved, pissing and "messing" is sounds like a slippery slope.

Attached: oh-hey-brock-what-are-you-doing.gif (320x240, 140.92K)