I dont get it?

I dont get it?
Why do you need to look like your inner gender? Isnt everyone born kinda weird anyway? Should we treat all people with body dismorphia via plastic surgery?

I get bottom surgery, but it seems not all tranners even get that

Attached: db84899835f9955b2e7d20c6203fe603fb33ea30_hq.jpg (500x430, 37.11K)

Oh I selected the wrong OP image. Oh well.

what was the original

that's because transgenderism is just a sex fetish taken too far

body dysmorphia is categorically different from gender dysphoria. surgeries relieve gender dysphoria, they dont relieve body dysmorphia. I like my soft skin, I like my breasts, I like my female fat distribution, I like the lessened body hair.

Dont worry about it.

some people get relief from it, some don't. But it makes passing in public easier (or at least heavily signaling to other people that you are trans). This way, the day to day life gets easier.

Is there a cure for dysmorphia?

I wasn't before but now I am

>some people get relief from it, some don't
I thought it was supposed to work and they almost all feel better that way abd there was little regret... thats my brother/sister said.

Attached: squid-girl-scared-face-anime.jpg (765x430, 35.39K)

They are the same. They're both obsessed with the idea that one more little tweak will be the one thing that finally fixes all their problems. The only difference is that surgeons were literally scared off working on BDDs because the patients started stalking and attacking them, once the rush wears off and all the self-hatred comes back.

It's like buying a new thing. You get that rush initially, but it eventually goes away. The long lasting effects are more subtle though, like not getting misgendered as much and feeling a bit more comfortable.

Thats kinda mean and not what my step-sibling says.
Oh...

Why the fuck would you want to go through all that to feel "a bit more comfortable"? This doesnt make sense.

How could someone empathize with transgender people and feel some things they feel and consistently get them to say it sounds similar to their story and live a mostly normal life?

Before s/he told me all this, my step-sinling was just a shy person diagnosed with Aspergers. S/he wasnt happy and felt different, but it was the Aspergers.

It's true. Being trans is just a treadmill with self-love and self-acceptance dangling on a stick that you can never reach, telling yourself that all you need is a boy/girlfriend or one more surgery or one more compliment, begging the world to play your games and desperately pretending that everything bad that ever happens to you is direct result of your birth sex i.e totally out of your control and responsibility to deal with, you poor poor victim.
Your step sibling got molested.

Okay fine.

No I didnt.

You have to be over eighteen to post here

>surgeries relieve gender dysphoria, they dont relieve body dysmorphia
They don't relieve either

Please do yourself a favor and just go, this is embarrassing.

Body dysmorphia is a misnomer anyway and should be called dysphoria, because dysmorphia indicates there's something actually wrong with your body, meanwhile dysphoria indicates it's just your feelings. If anything it should be gender dysmorphia and body dysphoric disorder.

I cant delete my thread now...
I have to let it die.

I started using this shitsite when I was about 15 and I wish I hadn't. Please go talk to your peers or a guidance counselor, not this

Click/tap the top left corner of the post and it should drop down the options for you. Same as deleting that other comment, if it was you and not a moderator

It timed out dumbass.
>cant delete a post this old

Im not some retarded youngshit. Ive been using Any Forums for at least 13 years now.

Because I want to, fuck you

bit of fun lol

OP you need to transition.

lol you're mad because you got caught. Go make plans for your summer vacation that don't involve crying on Any Forums

>Why the fuck would you want to go through all that to feel "a bit more comfortable"?
It's a mental illness. It's how you end up with those absolute freaks of nature like the Bogdanoffs and Michael Jackson. They undergo surgery to bring themselves 5% closer to the image in their head. It never ends because they can never achieve that image. So they end up looking like pic related.

Attached: image-w1280.jpg (1280x720, 114.57K)

Just like antidepressants, they wont cure you. They just make it easier, it's not that hard to understand.

No im mad because this whole thread is just shitposting.