Straight mtfs has your boyfriend introduced you to his parents or are you his dirty little secret?

Straight mtfs has your boyfriend introduced you to his parents or are you his dirty little secret?

Attached: IMG_20220523_182448.jpg (750x1334, 122.73K)

i'm a chaser and i would definitely introduce my trans gf to my parents. why would i date someone if i were ashamed of them, that's insane

I don't have a bf but this one guy who I was fwb with told his parents that I'm a man and gave them my deadname because he felt like they'd be weird about me being trans

This and the people I date not wanting to hold my hand in public blackpilled me from dating to the point I'm a volcel now.

Attached: 1601944270960.jpg (400x400, 110.47K)

how do I find guys like you who are proud to date me
t.

I only pump and dump trannies would never introduce them to my family wtf

Cis or trans why would I introduce my parents to my cum rag? Literally women are good for one thing after that they’re useless

If theyre bold enough to walk with you in public why is holding hands off limits

they say its cause it causes people to stare more

Wow...you actually managed to improve my view on chasers. Previously I've deemed that impossible.

:( do they really do this? i hat ebeing a tranny why can't i just be normal :((((

doesnt sound very manly desu. shouldnt he be the one comforting the tranner and making the tranner more comfortable with public affection?

That's been my experiencing with dating people, but tbf I've mostly only dated other chasers who were mtf themselves

do you have this image without the dumb text?

Should be, but I don't seem to be attracting those sorta guys

saddest thing i heard in a long time.
sorry.

Wtf is that picrel

are chasers actually afraid of introducing their trans gf to their family and even hold hands with them? that's mad. I'd introduce my tranny gf to my parents any day, if only I had one lmao

>how do I find guys like you who are proud to date me
i don't know and maybe i'm wrong but i feel like you might generally be able to kind of judge this about a guy you add off of here within the first hour or even the first 15 minutes. maybe there are some questions you can ask that could end up indirectly revealing it, but not sure

obvious one is finding any signs of transphobia or conservatism, first off. also see if they live in a conservative area with a conservative family/friends. (of course, not all conservatives and not all people in a conservative environment would be ashamed of a trans gf. it does raise the odds, though.)

>Wow...you actually managed to improve my view on chasers. Previously I've deemed that impossible.
part of it is that it's debatable what a chaser is. if it's used to describe a certain subset of a category, then yes, but in the general category of "trans-attracted men", it's only that subset that exhibits the stereotypical chaser behavior. the rest are mostly just relatively ordinary people with a certain sexual orientation (and possibly maybe also are repressors lol.) they are not the type to go around calling people "shemales"

I need a crosdresser bf so much

my boyfriend doesn't have parents

Is it really all that important to meet your partner's family? I would rather not subject them to that level of annoyance.

real

Yes and no, took a little while for them to see me but they knew about me the entire time though

I'm a hon, but I'm pretty chill. As a tranny I only had 2 partners since I've been on HRT for only 2 years. The first one introduced me to his parents before I even trooned, then he had to reintroduce me, haha. The second relationship was just a 3 month fling, it's nothing major, but it's wonderful, that guy also introduced me to his parents.
I get along with mothers really well.

>Is it really all that important to meet your partner's family? I would rather not subject them to that level of annoyance.
no, but it's good to do it once just as proof it's serious and they're not embarrassed about dating you. same when straight cis people date, really, though obviously that's missing some aspects