All effeminate boys under 12 should be forced to take puberty blockers

Wouldn't that cure dysphoria?

Attached: 1617625829032.png (760x890, 1.23M)

God you're fucking stupid.
No it would multiply the problem because most men would hate being forced to be women. You would be creating gender dysphoria where there never was one.

thi
>cis guys don't get to be men like the other guys
>trannies don't get to have puberties like the other girls
>enbies like it ig

Effeminate boys are just gay stop the pinkipping kys tranny

lmao they'd fucking kill themselves 23yr old hrtfemboys can barely survive getting A cups, never mind hip growth and other horrors.

I'm not talking about most men and I'm not talking about being forced to be a woman, not necessarily.

shut up nigger

No

what's your plan after puberty blockers?
they have to start hrt or detrans. crippling body-wide osteoperosis is a suicide inducing.

You don't know how gender transition works?

Dumbest plan ever

Any Forums's that way, officer

Attached: 1639534188798.png (300x359, 24.97K)

Another Bipedo

we're not talking about your average gender transition if they start hrt once they stop taking your state-mandated puberty blockers how could they be anything but?

I'm not talking about most males. I'm talking about most effeminate males and much of them do and up transitioning.

So why not mandate it? Of course they must be a diagnosis first which would happen once their faggotry is known by society.

why are you guys taking a stupid fetish thread seriously

*there

i'm just gonna respond to this one, if you're not fixing typos being forced to take puberty blockers isn't any worse than being forced to take testosterone and get assigned a personal trainer to bulk up.
you're teaching boys from day 1 of their pubery that there's something wrong with them that needs to be corrected, to be changed, for them to be accepted and accept themselves.
dysphoria can be diagnosed at a young age, but there's not reason to enforce transition on every "faggot"

It's either that or they transition late (and they will end up transitioning). Do you want a class of good looking traps or disgusting hons? Your choice.

being a greek twink actually sucks above like 16 i have to shave so much. still look like picrel though but i have to shave so much

Which is why I suggested blockers.

What if someone wants neither and effeminate men should just stay as effeminate men?

Effeminate boys would mean they'd be masculine looking