How to be happy alone?

How feasible is it to just accept being alone forever? I'm an mtf tranny but I don't pass or look cute or anything, and I have a really hard time putting myself out there as a woman when I don't look like one.

I don't see myself ever passing so this dynamic probably won't ever change. How do I get used to the idea that I won't ever have a partner? I'm already lonely, and thinking about a future where I don't have someone makes me really sad.

It just seems so unethical to force a gynophilic person to settle for someone like me.

Attached: photo-1595433707802-6b2626ef1c91.jpg (1000x1000, 115.94K)

You need to be an entire person yourself. Even in relationships, it's unhealthy when one person is incomplete. If you feel incomplete in any regard, work on it. Being self sufficient is the way.

have cool hobbies and big projects

but most importantly, develop a sense of spirituality

>If you feel incomplete in any regard, work on it. Being self sufficient is the way.
I feel like I'm a train wreck of a human being.

>spirituality
I don't believe in any of that stuff. Is there a way to trick myself?

Kill a senator or something

moderators kill yourselves by july 5th

Attached: 950D7686-C756-48CC-A6B0-9C62BD8BAC0F.jpg (356x379, 79.01K)

No I don't think I will

get some kitty cats they attract catboy bfs.

I want a cat so bad, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to take care of one. Kitties deserve owners who are more responsible people than I am.

get two littermates, the most challenging thing about catcare is enrichment.
once you have them you'll binge catcare info like an autist(me) to give them the best lives you can, this will last two weeks at best, but you'll have all the info you need.
it's not that complicated.
>responsible
they're one of the most independant pets, get a water fountain and an autofeeder if you're super worried.

But then they'd just have to be rehomed when I sui...

don't do that then >:/

I’ve considered it but it wouldn’t do anything only a mass movement can effect change.

It's honestly easier to be on your own anyway.

I know. I guess I'm just not in a good place right now. I have BPD and depression and I think I'm losing my handle on it.

It's impossible to be happy alone. However, there are ways to trick the mind into thinking you're not alone, even though you are. Look into tulpas

Stop fedposting.

>Look into tulpas
I thought that was just a hypnosis fetish thing?

>I don't believe in any of that stuff.
spirituality is the way you found to deal with death. can be anything, hope youre not equating it to any established religion or cult.

have you spiraled before?
it's a imaginary friend / actual schizo thing

john brown wuz a terrurist

fpbp

>have you spiraled before?
I used to have a lot of problems with it and had a lot of suicidal ideation in the past but I've been through a lot of therapy so I am better than I used to be. But rn idk I just feel so down and hopeless in a way I haven't felt in a long time

>actual schizo thing
I somehow doubt inducing schizophrenia (if that's even possible) would help me.