Admit to friend group I am gay

>admit to friend group I am gay
>all girls in friend group suddenly think I'm on "their side"
>how can I remedy this

Attached: 1647805773159.png (672x660, 271.03K)

become a homofascist

I've been for the past 1.75 year but don't tell them that

Oh. Kill yourself then bipedo tranny

>coming out
Attention seeking faggot, you deserve this

2/6 of the friend group knew I was gay
it was house cleaning at most user relax

Be a good fagg-fren and start calling them bitches.

if you tell people you're gay the guys usually will stop seeing you as a bro and be on tiptoes around you. so if you wanted to mostly hang out with guys coming out was probably a bad idea

bro

Attached: 82746AFF-4E6B-4F1F-8D3C-541533430C1D.jpg (356x379, 79.01K)

I've given them enough lee way I'm sick of hanging out with women
the guys part has been going fine, initially I was worried about that being the case but after the first 2 weeks they haven't changed at all
the only people who have changed are women who I thought were my friends who are now way more comfortable dumping unethical shit on me about my guy friends

>having w*men in your friend group
that's where you failed

>how can I remedy this
Stop the hormones because you will never get a straight boyfriend

idk, just tell them they're being jerks when they do that stuff. and not in a flamer omg you're such a bitch!!! way, just say it straight. they'll get the message sooner or later.

Say you support Johnny Depp

>the only people who have changed are women who I thought were my friends who are now way more comfortable dumping unethical shit on me about my guy friends
Then just tell them you're not their purse/gay best friend and don't care about straight in-fighting

but then they'll leave
It's annoying but I still want to keep them as friends

>all girls in friend group suddenly think I'm on "their side"
pooner struggles

I suggest justifying your sexuality with "misogyny".
>I am gay because women aren't good enough for me.

Then say it diplomatically, feign confusion, whatever as long as you don't appear hostile. You know something like "Why are you telling me this anyway? I'm gay, I can't relate to that stuff, so I'm not sure why are you telling me this"

i want to be a gaggle of hos gay friend

when they dump their problems on you, tell them how the problems are their fault. eventually they'll stop, or change their behavior. either way is a win.

be rude to them