Does anyone else have the post from Any Forums (I think Any Forums) where user tells us how to tell if it's a woman...

Does anyone else have the post from Any Forums (I think Any Forums) where user tells us how to tell if it's a woman posting by clues in writing and argument styles?

Attached: 1611787186720.jpg (1428x1497, 273.23K)

>i'm online and i cant get off
she must be doing something wrong, i can always get off when im online

I mean that sounds like total bullshit. Like how to make poltards automatically disregard critical thought since they already hate women. But desu I don't doubt that there would be a way to tell I just wouldn't trust info from pol. You know the board that inspires mass shooting and the like.

It's a good, detailed post

It's confirmation bias. There are no women on the internet. "Tits or gtfo" isn't Any Forums being sexist, it's Any Forums pointing out that the only reason to say you're female is to try to gain a gender advantage in a place where you don't have one.

These socks too

You sound like a woman

I still wouldn't trust it unless if it's sourced from outside of Any Forums, reddit, and Twitter. It would have to be a scientific journal or something peer reviewed. It's just such an easy way to thought control.

Yeah sounding intelligent and having a decent moral compass gets you labled as a woman in these parts of the internet

woman cope

You mean the 'arguing with holes' infrographic, or something else?

Incel cope

No it was posts, just text.

I distinctly remember this post saying that insulting based on status or loneliness or virginity is a sign of womanposting, such as "incel!"

Yep, your in a cult. Congrats retard

>your in

Attached: minor spelling mistake.jpg (480x360, 10.67K)

oh yeah i just noticed her tranny socks

>Didn't even try to deny it

Why are they always so stupid.

Improper punctuation used to convey emotions such as ending statements in question marks or ending questions in periods in this manner is another woman point for you.

I don't have the posts you're looking for, sorry. It does sound like pic related though.

Attached: 30a697bzoav01.jpg (520x868, 158.15K)

well it was not that but several paragraphs

What the fuck are you even talking about? You can't seriously think that punctuation is defining characteristic of men. That's ludicrous.

>ludicrous
another woman point for you

A woman wouldn't say 'ludicrous'. A woman would say 'retarded' or 'dumb' or 'stupid'.

That's not true, women don't say "retarded" in fact they avoid it with vocabulary like "ludicrous" or "ridiculous"