Any based ftms?

ignoring all the pooner memes, it's clear to me that there are indeed many ftms who try to appear as any other regular guy, but are there any "based" ftms?
the type of men who read obscure /lit/ fascist books or who can talk to you for centuries about Prussia, theology or the Roman empire
i'm talking about the type of men who joke that ryan gosling or patrick bateman are "literally them"
you know, not the disgusting goblin type of masculinity but the divine, fit, truth-seeking, positive kind of masculinity

Attached: him.png (622x800, 486.99K)

yeah there's plenty of tryhard loser ftms

That's almost everyone of us when we were thirteen, user

You need to be 18 to post here

There's plenty of 14 year old ftms user.

Attached: 1653150679643.jpg (720x720, 96.75K)

I wonder how much older than those ages u guys are

maybe it should have been obvious to me that turning to queers for answers would have been instantaneously met with pettiness and cattiness

I believe the word you might be looking for is autistic
That's pretty much me from the description but I'm FtX with blue hair and pronouns

>i'm talking about the type of men who joke that ryan gosling or patrick bateman are "literally them"
I do that but with western movie protagonists instead

Attached: 18273472.png (832x831, 890.59K)

>in my 20s
your point?

Attached: 1652882153605.png (512x468, 163.01K)

I'm 21 and I was like OPs description from around 12-16, peaking at 14. It wasn't until around 18 that I began to recognize those things as hallmarks of children pretending to be mature. I would be shocked if OP is over 16.

>based
>read obscure /lit/ fascist books
>can talk to you for centuries about Prussia, theology, or the Roman Empire
girl thats not a based ftm, thats a 14 yo who browses reddit

I'm based in my own way
>Alcoholic drinking for death
>Lift in hope I'll die from dropping the weights on myself
>Have given up on the world at large
>Listen to music to drown out the thoughts of dying
>Could talk to you for hours about art history or the various ways robots could ease societies sorrows without giving them consciousness or the risk of turning on us (ai is not a necessity for most use cases other than an AI that learns new layouts, no need for them to speak or reason)
>Attractive

All in all, I hope you fucking kill me if we meet

Simping for kid-diddling secret societies and projecting yourself on film protagonists is not based

wdym projecting he's literally me i played in his movies i am in deed ryan gosling he lives in my head and controls my every thought no i don't have schizophrenia you're the one who's insane

Attached: 1652666763730.jpg (707x1257, 132.92K)

I’m literally the narrator from fight club

he's AAP so it checks out

Based and eastwood-pilled
You watched Dirty Harry 1 & 2?

Attached: 1652641143462.png (795x813, 336.93K)

you ever seen unforgiven?

Yes, very good movies although my favourite movies from him are the Westerns, the Dollars trilogy (obviously), Outlaw Josey Wales, High Plains Drifter and Two Mules for Sister Sara. I've watched so many of his movies that every since I was 7 I've been doing the eye squint thing and mimicking his accent.

Attached: 91837347482.jpg (1200x797, 127.27K)

>every since I was 7 I've been doing the eye squint thing and mimicking his accent
dangerously based