When I catch my reflection and my brain hasn't processed it's me yet, I often malefail to myself

>When I catch my reflection and my brain hasn't processed it's me yet, I often malefail to myself
Of course the second I realize it's me the illusion is over, but it does make me wonder. When I look in a mirror I look 99% unpassable so I assumed that's how everyone else saw me.
Anyone else ktf?

Attached: itsover.png (351x238, 54.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

principiadiscordia.com/book/1.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah happens a lot lately

yes and it makes me feel like I am tearing myself apart or melting inside my own brain

No I'm sick of looking in the mirror all the time though

When will you people accept you have bdd

NEVER

Attached: M Y F A C E I S T H E F R O N T O F S H O P.jpg (770x709, 34.12K)

Dasmn shits crazy bruh

Attached: therefore.jpg (607x723, 166.74K)

I'll say it as often as I need to: passing is largely in your head. Yes, social transitioning is a component of the treatment, and surely it's good for your mental health. But a lot of you run into a wall way before that. You can't accept yourselves.

Attached: FTLwA4PUsAEbY6N.jpg (474x474, 64.31K)

idk who this frog woman is but shes hot af

Eris, the goddess of chaos?

Attached: eris__goddess_of_chaos_by_chrissabug_derys28-fullview.jpg (800x1236, 152.99K)

she doesn't do it for me in the same way in this picture. but she's from "discordianism", right? i see little micro shrines to eris on trans girls twitters the same way i see ones to lilith and inanna

Yes. Well. No. But yes. Yeah the pic above is quite striking. Excellent pepe. To answer your question: she is actually from greek mythology. But yes, discordianism is a thing. It's kinda a joke religion like flying spaghetti monster, except that it actually has enough merit to be more than a meme shitfest.

>enough merit to be more than a meme shitfest
oh so people have gotten tortured for the sake of it? i feel like most religions start out as meme shitfests desu and they need human sacrifice to make their god "real"

>be me
>take a selfie
>"wtf i look manly and ugly af"
>close camera app
>go into photos like a few hours later
>accidently look at one of my selfies while i scroll
>think to myself "who is this girl" for like a nanosecond before i realize its me
im tired of this ride

nah, none of that as far as I can tell.

Yep lol, definitely been there too
I was looking at family xmas photos and from the thumbnail I briefly gendered myself female

ah but it's got the potential to get people doing that sort of thing? what's special about it compared to fsm? also id bet theres been at least one pepe on the side of at least one drone or other piece of army paraphernalia, which is kind of coasting off of a human sacrifice to a larger stronger god but if some programmer snuck a reference to eris in to some code on some military tech id say it still kinda counts

you can check out the source material here: principiadiscordia.com/book/1.php
it's pretty short.

>reheating some food in the microwave and zone out as usual
>oh shit there's someone else here she must be standing right behind me what the fuck
>oh it's me
>mfw
doesn't make any sense because once i recognize it's me i just look like a normal guy again. happened once when my sister was showing me pictures from a family party we were both at and for a second i thought "i don't remember you bringing a girl with you, who's she?" before realizing it was just me (long haired male)

Attached: file.png (791x447, 430.06K)

>get camera out
>see a hon
>angle fraud
>take photo
>assemble collection of photos where adequately feminine
>delete
>start again

>walk around house
>see mirror
>stop
>analyse myself for 5 minutes
>move to next room with mirror
>analyse myself for 5 minutes

>be on computer
>check self on camera

>be on zoom call
>stare at self whole time

>be walking through town
>catch reflection
>try to catch refletion in every other piece of glass as I go

ITT:

Attached: every tiem.png (860x774, 29.82K)

damn girl is this a leper colony cause we have the same disease

same. i am trying to stop myself though because it can't be healthy. if i don't look at myself at all i become convinced i look hideous and i feel the same if i spend too much time looking at myself. so there's some kind of middle ground i'm sure.

I consider myself to be very self-aware and I know I'm not much of a looker but I'm also alarmingly vain and act similarly, I love catching my reflection and staring at myself