Why are trannies on this board more masculine than gay men?

Why are trannies on this board more masculine than gay men?

Attached: 1639792393634.jpg (660x574, 39.69K)

if by more masculine you mean fucking ugly maybe

No, I don't mean that. I mean their personality and the way they communicate on this board. It seems gay men are more like women and their communication style and trannys are more like straight men?

gay men are chill, most tranny troons are ego maniacs

Most trannies don't like the look masculine but are fine with acting masculine and having male interests.

Because Any Forums self-selects for malebrain. Don’t worry, you can find fembrained trannies, just on on this site specifically. No, not on Reddit either.

lol i was in that "pass"gen to lmao

I know you're absolutely right, I don't know where to find more female personality m2f trannies. I don't seem to fit in here very well. If you have any suggestions please let me know?

I don't know what you think is so funny about it?
They do look pretty in passgen, unless they never post, so I don't know their personality, they are more like men trapped in women's bodies. A total contradiction from what I would expect?

Trannies on this board used to be straight men that's why. Trannies who used to be gay get murdered very quickly

why? What does that have to do with anything,?

I'm more of the gay type and I've never really been assaulted or even threatened. So, why are you saying that?
Why dislike like somebody that's feminine and trying to be female? I just don't understand that at all.

I don't dislike trannies. Don't chase straight men and you won't get assaulted it's ain't that hard but most of them don't get this, since fucking straight men is the #1 reason for their transition

Instagram, TikTok. Fembrained social media.

Nah most here are androphiles. They’re just autists

you’re so poopy your diapy is so full

That's wrong I have recent numbers and there are more gynephiles among Any Forums trannies

because most trannies here are non-gay version of trannies (you can call it AGP, but I'm being politically correct here for lulz) rather than gay version (HSTS) of trannies.

there's also gay to tran here though too, but a minority.

olive ruins the average

Maybe you understand this maybe you won't? You're probably a straight male and probably don't understand what I'm talking about?
I wish the hell I had to stay a gay male! I wasn't ever much of a man physically, but I don't really like straight men, not trannies, not regular straight men. I have dated straight thinking men and they've known that was trans. I just don't like their interests, or personality. I don't have any problem leaving straight men alone! Gay men are not that interested in me sexually.
I tell anybody that's younger today if they thinking of transitioning not to do it if they are attracted to males.

lmao yeah but most gynephiles here are almost exclusively """meta-attracted"""

>I'm a trans gay men
.....thanks I guess?

Attached: 1652819178477.jpg (400x400, 26.22K)

I always love reading your posts...

Even autistic HSTS behave often more femininely than this board's trannies in general (you can easily find examples in furry community, it's full of HSTS autists), also don't forget meta-attraction. Quite lot of straight trans here are meta-attracted and not androphiles.

>TikTok

I love Tik Tok I never spent that much time on Instagram? I like Tik Tok the best!
You're right about Reddit. It used to be a cool place, but it's been hijacked by transexual activists types who used to be male cross dressers and insist androphilic transsexuals not exclude the gynephilia ones who are you like typical men.