Tops are disgusting

Bottom here, tops love calling us "failed males" but it couldn't be further from the truth. Bottoms have no desire to penetrate or be seen as "masculine", we literally just want to accept and love ourselves and try to live happy lives without caring what society thinks. Tops are driven by a desire to perform penetrative sex but cant do it with a woman either because a)They find them "annoying/dumb" which is usually a projection as most tops have no personalities other than their consumption choices and can't hold a discussion about anything or b) they actually cant flirt/attract women so they have to settle for bottoms. It's also why they are violent, impulsive and nasty, because they can't express any other emotion
If you're a top reading this you can seethe, go watch your anime and your shows and pretend it's cool and "relatable", noone will ever love you. My twink bottom boyfriend and I are literally a match made in heaven

Attached: eye2.jpg (287x79, 4.59K)

you're just now discovering how women talk about men in private conversations
unironically very femalebrained post

how many times are you going to make this thread?

This type of shit is exactly why tops don't listen to us...

Attached: 1641159309333.png (2048x1183, 1.1M)

how many times is this now

>they actually cant flirt/attract women so they have to settle for bottoms.
Gay tops exist and we aren't repressed trannies like the bi ones thankfully

Many, until it is known

ALL gay tops have aspergers or are very low iq

Imagine writing all this about a whole group of different people having no personalities while defining yourself primarily by getting fucked in the ass lol
You really are a bottom brained retard

>bottom here
>my twink bottom boyfriend
What did she mean by this?

FEMALE

BRAINED

BOTTOMS

Whatever you say dear.

you have to be 18 to post here user

Cope. You will never be loved shitdick

they want to think they’re somehow winning or outsmarting us because we chase them when in reality they’re the ones with a dick up their ass

>tops love calling us "failed males"
This is tranny shit, I love my bottom bf and he loves me, cope harder

btw I like girls just fine and they like me just fine, I just like guys more, you are the only one here framing yourself as inferior to women
>they actually cant flirt/attract women so they have to settle for bottoms
get some self esteem you lame little bitch

All sodomites are disgusting and traitors to the pure ideal of equality in gay relationships.

Please describe in detail how you'd make equal love to me?

That might be a it a bit, but also they weren't raised right probably no father figure so they aren't the submissive creature that they could have been. Instead they're a cock sleeve that should be used and discarded.

I love my top very much. He might be a bit autistic but he loves me too. I don't think he settled for me. We feel in love over a shared desire to make cool things. Even though he has trouble expressing feelings sometimes we are both working on our own shit. I find it cute when he teases me about being a bottom and when i tease him about being a big dumb top.

I don't know why I'm even posting this. I just really miss him and want to sleep right again.

That's adorable, user.

Frotting, handjobs, etc anything that doesn't involve the ugliness and predation of penetrating someone's anus.

I know you resent your dick but stop acting like a retarded woman

That does sound more appealing than cleaning myself out twice a week.

well that sounds pretty sub but i know what you mean. i just have the gaydar equivalent of being able to sniff out daddy issues now so it all works out