Trans Men

how does it feel to lose all of the privilege that society offers women?

Pre-transition, you lived life on easy mode. Even as a man, you have to admit, being protected and provided for doesn’t sound bad. Why would you give all of that up?

Attached: 8E4DB8E7-A108-4A87-9E33-B616AEA4D310.jpg (293x377, 20.45K)

t.cis-agp

strong delusion caused by the greatest psychological operation done on mankind

The trans agenda

I experienced a little bit of the benefits of course but I was still a loner who didn't fit in with all the other girls & was ignored & side lined so it's not much different at all. & desu I have more friends now then I ever have so...

does your pussy stink better now

>Pre-transition, you lived life on easy mode
Nice cope, repressor.

>how does it feel to lose all of the privilege that society offers women?
Great, I didn't want it nor do I need it.

>being protected and provided for doesn’t sound bad
Imagine wanting to rely on someone, I don't need anyone but myself. You want me to be a parasite? To not be independent? The brainrot.

>Why would you give all of that up?
Because I care about mysef more than what the society has to offer. I don't care what the cisgender eye thinks.

Imagine repressing and never reaching true happiness and fullfilment. Couldn't be me.

Attached: comment_15838908401gMHUyGsOBookgEpXvXQ1A,w400.jpg (400x334, 20.39K)

most of them are not the kind that would experience any “benefits” or be “protected” by men or society so they probably have no idea what you’re talking about

The pretty ones become femboys, yeh.

>Nice cope, repressor.
You Can't Fool the Pooner Man

they're malebrained, so they enjoy their inferiority

>You want me to be a parasite?
no, be my cuck, be my provider, be my slave who swallowed the biggest lie in the human history.

Attached: 41SOLy5OmtL._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (348x499, 20.22K)

ugly women are on the bottom of the barrel of society

Attached: j9ytez22u4t7aoz6zk2qvph7xsdm7eqd.jpg (597x559, 26.08K)

Only a man would say what you did. You just believe what the incel forums tell you about women.
Okay, now this response was based, user.

AGPs can’t be incels. I fuck my female self everyday

Which privilege? Being an easy target with no real way to defend yourself? Having to be on alert to make sure men won't drug you and rape you? Fearing any encounter with a man might lead to you being murdered? Praying men won't become violent when you turn down their advances?

so op are you a repressing chaser or transgirl

Attached: Omake Gif Anime - New Game! - OVA [DVD] - Umiko Tipsy.gif (640x360, 3.56M)

What privilege? I'm a lesbian cishon, a male provider is never going to happen and I feel like there are only downsides.

>Having to be on alert to make sure men won't drug you and rape you?

Women rape men just as much as men rape women. Men are also vulnerable, I literally had sex with adult women when I was 7.

Stop acting as if women are incapable of evil. Even in slavery, white women who owned slaves forced their enslaved African men to fuck them, and if they didn’t, she’d have that slave killed.

A weak man typed this. Weak men make bad times

Being seen as non threatening means you’re more likely to be hired at a corporate job than men.

You don’t have to sign up for the draft so you won’t be forced to go to war.

Child custody is mostly given to you after a divorce even if the father is a better provider

The western educational system is has been taken over by females. Boys learn better with male teachers, and since there’s a lack of male educator, you have an advantage in school

I highly doubt it user. AGPs are ether really weak or really masculine. I’m not the weak kind

>t. Weak ineffectual effeminate debutant
Audbily loling at some r9k incel deciding to come to the troon board and cry that the groomer trannies have things easier than him. Absolutely pathetic, beyond pitiful. KEK ok im done ill let you cry into the void here. Just know the world is laughing at your faggotry.

Nothing bro
People talk about le female privilegie but I was too depressed to notice how people were treating me
I'm happier now, I don't get treated like shit, I have friends, get a life

Neither, I don’t think my innate gender identity is feminine, nor am I attracted to male genitalia. So I wouldn’t be a chaser because I don’t want women who has a penis