Message for "Tops"

Bottom here, tops love calling us "failed males" but it couldn't be further from the truth. Bottoms have no desire to penetrate or be seen as "masculine", we literally just want to accept and love ourselves and try to live happy lives without caring what society thinks. Tops are driven by a desire to perform penetrative sex but cant do it with a woman either because a)They find them "annoying/dumb" which is usually a projection as most tops have no personalities other than their consumption choices and can't hold a discussion about anything or b) they actually cant flirt/attract women so they have to settle for bottoms. It's also why they are violent, impulsive and nasty, because they can't express any other emotion
If you're a top reading this you can seethe, go watch your anime and your shows and pretend it's cool and "relatable", noone will ever love you. My twink bottom boyfriend and I are literally a match made in heaven

Attached: eye2.jpg (287x79, 4.59K)

It also goes without saying most tops are closet cases.
men don't hide in cuboards sweetie.

The bottom side of me wants to be aggressively fucked but also cared for

The top side of me wants to aggressively fuck but also care for and spoil the person/people my heart romantically or sexually belongs to

Stop acting like a woman faggot

Attached: mm.png (720x560, 188.08K)

based & truthpilled

yeah this is pretty spot on

>dating
He means fucking, because he has been destroyed by animalistic tops and learned to not dmand anything more in a relationship.
Bottoms want to marry other Bottoms. Shitdicks ("Tops") have to use drugs to rape us

I only seem to like the gender range between femboy and transwomen so that makes it difficult for me to be a switch because statistically no one femmine is gonna put their dick in me about 99.9 percent of the time

The 0.1 percent is when they want to and i want them to but it can't happen because of distance

idk about that. unless youre talking about bottoms after they turn 30ish or so and realize tops arent really into them anymore

I bet you're a nasty coomer and a disgrace to your family. You no doubt are a closet case and have never been with the same person in real life for more than a few months

Being a broke ass autistic switch who likes gock but also wants to pound bussy is a cursed existence

I would never wish this on my worst enemies

I'm 21 and have always wanted to marry anoother cute twink. All bottoms do but tops ruin them because they fuck/manipulate/abuse them because they are addicted to having smelly shit on their dicks

I'm a gay top, but I'm very skinny and fem
I let my hair grow and I bought some lingerie and now I make a bunch of money by pretending to be a trans woman on Grindr and fucking boomers. I don't pass as a woman, but they don't care lol. I have one client, a married boomer in his 40s who pays me so good to fuck him on the weekends

>switch
HIV/ monkeypox by 30

Not sure what you're talking about. I love fucking women in all their holes, which is why bottoms are women.

im just addicted to manhandling smaller men. does that count?

Mom knows dad knows

I frankly don't give a fuck

Im not gonna be dl when i live on my own and their gonna have to fucking deal with it

My parents love and care about me alot

I just hate myself for being polyamorous fucking up at life, hurting people and i hate myself because i got molested

>Strict bottom
Dead by 25 lol

You're absolutely vile
> i got molested
noone who is molested enjoys penetrating others

I have the broke and no bitches effect placed on me

I dont have physical sex that often its been a year

Shitdick scrote thinks his opinion matters

>im just addicted to manhandling smaller men
You're obese is what I got

I have an innate urge to dominate and to be dominated

I dont like the idea of being a bottom i see it as weakness for me to be a bottom bec that is not my true nature but a limitation of it

You will never be a chad. Society will always treat you like the dirty man you are

You will never be a chad. Society will always treat you like the dirty man you are

To continue

I need both bottoming and topping to function

So what? I don't need to be a chad.

what's your body count and age

no and not sure how that relates

You will always be a shitdick (YWABAS)

i think i went too far with the constant posts berating "tops". now bottoms got all uppity lol

7?

Vile

No one wants me romanticly

My Esex count is far higher im a literal god of seduction when im not stupid

>My Esex count is far higher
not something to brag about when agy men are amongthe most promiscuous, dirty and depraved men on the planet. You will never be a chad

What is a shitdick? This is the first time I have heard this hurtful accusation.

>god of seduction

Attached: laugh.jpg (620x445, 61K)

Tops love shit on their dicks. They often cope with their own self loathing by projecting their own inferiority complexes onto bottoms and HSTS trans women

I have no bitches but im not the one who smells of fish

My promiscuity comes from wanting to find someone to settle with

I idealize monogamy but i dream of polyamorous relationships

Im torn in many ways, i act stupid and then regret it immediately

I lack confidence but not honestly unless im attracted to someone

I am only human and i am clearly mid as much as it hurts to say that