Any way to get quick hrt in Florida? Or soomething, anything I can do?

Any way to get quick hrt in Florida? Or soomething, anything I can do?

My pharmacy is planned parenthood and there pharmacy has been closed for two weeks now and they aren't taking phone calls or anything. I've been off hrt for over a week now and I can't get in contact with them. I'll litterally do anything to not have my t levels go up again. I want to die.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6.72K)

Honestly Planned Parenthood wouldn't be my go-to for HRT, they're bad about hondosing. Just buy from Otokonoko. She's the best for DIY since Russians killed Lena (probably).

Attached: 1521413072011.jpg (400x400, 36.51K)

> best for hrt
> shit found in her estradiol
ok

cant you just tell the planned parenthood people what you want and make them give it to you?

Deadass????

hrt.cafe, otokonoko generally has fast shipping afaik

nah they're mandated to hondose you, you're playing russian roulette with getting a trans-sympathizing employee

mandated? seriously??

Since when?

My first doctor, who worked with hospital, gave me shit. They attempted to give me a quarter of the recommended starting dose. I really printed down his own guidelines to show him that he was lying to me. He then gave me 20mg of injectables every week, and when I didn't refill on time, he terminated my prescription since I wasn't following protocol.

I decided to get off diy and, I went there for help. Planned parenthood is causing me problems right now. The thing is, only diy has been consistent, and my levels were fine on diy when I had them tested.

I'm doing that but my coinbase is taking forever to aprove my transfer. Plus then I have to wait for shipping. Is there something I can do in the meantime?

I started off DIY, then went legit, then went back to DIY. The medical community is so paranoid about being safe with hormones that it's practically impossible to get an effective dosage. I'd almost guarantee that most DIYers know more than doctors.

Where in Florida?

They have completely lost my faith. This is the second time this has happened, and they seem to have a hard on for spiro. When I first went in for a blood test, my levels were fine, but they were like, "Ok, these are perfect numbers, but let's cut your e dose and give you spiro pills." Why???

Not to mention their lack of competence. They bruised both of my arms while attempting to collect blood for the test. They reinset needles and moved them INSIDE MY ARM to hit a vein for 20 minutes as I sat there in pain.

Don't want to give too much but around boca.

do you have a discord/throwaway email? I'm in the orlando-area with some extra cypro I have after switching to bica that I can give you.

Don't do it, this guy will kill you.

What really?

My friend just texted me last night and she used Queerdoc. It's online based but it's sliding scale and you just give what you can. And they give injections.

I think I replied to you in your other thread. Honestly 3 weeks off HRT for me wasn't that bad. Week 2 I started getting hot flashes and felt light-headed sometimes. Coom brain came back with a vengeance. Female orgasms went away though and like a drop of white came out instead of clear. Boobs and butt shrank a bit by week 3. Face masc'd ever so slightly, but went back almost immediately after starting shots again.
Like 2 weeks after taking my shots, it all came back and I think I got new growth. Butt definitely got bigger. Horny brain is still not completely gone but I'm back to clear dribble. Skin is back to super soft levels. It almost feels like nothing happened.
In short, you're gonna be fine OP. There are online doctors that can do informed consent over video chat. You can have a script for your estrogen sent to any pharmacy in less than a week. Try not to worry so much, stress will make you look worse. If it ends up being a while, make the most of it and use the slight increase in T to work out your legs and abs. It's gonna be okay!

>Swanson Ovarian Glandular Supplement, Pueraria Mirifica, White Peony, Saw Palmetto
buy this shit on amazon, I'm in FL and I went the DIY herbal route but if you want it all mixed for you, I've used transformationslabs.com products before and they work pretty well.

spiffy is the only big US HRT dealer right now
got me pills in like 3 days but she's swamped these days

Lena's in moldova rn im pretty sure