Decides to date a transgirl for the first and maybe only time because "she" is very passing

>decides to date a transgirl for the first and maybe only time because "she" is very passing
>3 weeks into a relationship
>"she" use her real voice when we are in private
>"her" real voice is manly
I want to break up but my tranny is very loving and caring and treats me like a prince unlike real women that treat me like subhuman crap, we haven't even fucked or anything, we just cuddle.

Attached: images.png (300x345, 13.24K)

Either get used to dating a man or go back to cis women

transgirls are usually very physically affectionate as a response to male socialization, just roll with it
you'd probably regret settling for a cis woman

If you want her to speak inside her girl voice around you, just tell her to.

Most trans girls are very subservient to their partners.

You sound like a horrible partner.

so you're a transphobic incel who settled. She can voice train.

You should kill yourself. Like genuinely

girls this is why you do t4t, so that you dont have to worry about people like OP judging you and being unattracted for you for using your untrained voice

unattracted to you*

T4T sounds more based everyday
I'm voicetrained already, but I want a break every once in a while goddamit

yea same, sometimes i just want to relax and not have to worry about using my trained voice

>If you want her to speak inside her girl voice around you, just tell her to.
this op
if it bothers you, tell them

trans girls with gay voice are hot

The cutest tranny on this board sounds like a 30-year-old podcast host. Break up so she can move on to someone better. Chasers are absolute scum without end.

>The cutest tranny on this board sounds like a 30-year-old podcast host
who?

Huge larp.

>dating twinkhon
>don't see each other for a week
>having very passionate needy cuddlefucking
>cock starts hitting at the right angle
>force her real voice out of her
It was really cute to be honest

Wtf that's something trans girls do?
I thought once they learned girl voice that's just all it was from there

Depends how far through voice training they are, some girls do it unconciously whereas others have to affect it still.

You are scum and the reason why trans girls should never be sullied by cis men. Kill yourself.

Huge cope.

need this so bad

>trans girls with gay voice are hot
Hey there.

Attached: veggie.jpg (800x450, 187.88K)

Cope racist chud incel. You will fuck the transgirl even if she has a “manly” voice. “Manly” is a social construct anyway and is also a sign of toxic masculinity. So shut up racist chud incel. Picrel is literally you

Attached: 3ACF3736-9AE3-4DBE-9286-D85431601336.jpg (563x399, 77.14K)

>Apple file name
>absolute monkey
no surprise there

>Most trans girls are very subservient to their partners.
as a guy, this always bothers me. I don't want to date a subservient girl. I want to date an independent girl with BPD and a fiery personality

Cope more racist chud incel.
Also “monkey” is offensive to Afrikan desended Americans. Use “Cercopithecidae” and “platyrrhines” instead (although it depends whether you are arguing with someone from the North and South American Continents or the Afrikan, European, Asian, Oceanian or Pacific islands continents).

And racist chud incels who are transphobic and use such vile language like you are
Cercopithecidae (or Platyrrhines if your from the North or South American continent)