Tfw 24 soon

Attached: 1653048613647.jpg (320x339, 64.95K)

same

Gross. Don't kill yourself

I'll be 30 soon.

I transitioned at 27. Life gets so much better in your mid-late 20s. I'm married, have a group of friends I play DnD with every week, and go get brunch with the girls

I attempted once when I was 21. And I came VERY close to attempting 3 months ago (drove to the intended location). Dysphoria never goes away. But you do get more good days than bad days... And man those good days are so good.

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME
IF I COULD FIND A WAY

Attached: 1652055374143.png (1200x580, 615.94K)

I am almost 25 :D

> I play DnD with every week, and go get brunch with the girls
Your life sounds pathetic

>men age like fine wine

>I play DnD with every week, and go get brunch with the girls

Attached: o0l7atszn5o81.jpg (827x473, 66.78K)

I turned 24 last month. My early 20s just kinda evaporated. I guess covid didn’t help too much with that.

We’re still young though user. Things have time to get better.

>I transitioned at 27.
i'm looking at 27-28
but i wouldn't pass and i'd be throwing away everything

that unironically sounds like the dream life though. playing dnd, hanging out with friends, just enjoying life
what the fuck else are you supposed to do? men die regretting that they wasted their life working

>I guess covid didn’t help too much with that.
it's weird
the whole pandemic thing didn't change 25-27
in those years i've literally doubled my income, moved twice, almost started hrt
it feels like i didn't use that time at all

life after 25 just feels like a waste sometimes

LMAO, nah it's pretty good. I got my first adult job making 100k at 26 working for a bank and am more than comfortable. Love my friends. Writing a novel too!

And LMAO knew this would come up. Fortunately I'm the only trans person and my wife and I are the only non cis hets I'm the group. So I'm the only one who is a degen

I'm turning 20 in a week and next week is the exam week, got 6 exams. The last week of my teenage life will be dominated by exams.
I know that it shouldn't matter and it's just an arbitrary symbol, but subconsciouslly I can't help but to feel strange about it, just thinking about how much I missed out on throughout my teenage years and how dominated by depression this period has been, but also about how it won't even be a special day, because I don't really have enough friends to throw a birthday party and the ones that I've got (only 2, but to be honest just hanging out with them would be enough for me) are 99% going to be busy with the exams.

How do you know you wouldn't pass?

I used to think I didn't until I started HRT and started taking care of myself.

Now it's just normal. I get looks when I boy mode, if anything.

how tall are you and how big is your ribcage, shoulders, and skull?

i'm wide framed and look too big

I'm 23, I would kill to be 20 again. I reckon there are 26 year olds who would kill to be my age again. I really think the best thing to do is try to supress feelings of regret, FOMO and existential dread, and just try to live as fully as possible. Achieve things, learn things. Maybe if I do that in a few years I will have built a live worth living and I can stop wallowing in the past.

I'm 5'8" and had female levels of T my entire life. I've got a very soft, round face too, probably because of the low T (I was 60 ng/dl which is like 25% of the low end of male T)

I fucking hate my shoulders, but passing with them can be done easily with the right clothing.

I really wish I'd done it sooner. It's all just about learning where your strengths are and playing them up. And where your weaknesses are and downplaying them.

You've got this. If you've got a close female friend, ask for help. that's how I avoided so many fashion and makeup pitfalls

>I'm 5'8" and had female levels of T my entire life.
that says a lot. i have hon genetics and male T levels. it's a miracle that i'm under 6' tall since all the other men in my family are gigantic

>I fucking hate my shoulders,
how big are they? mine are over 17" bideltoid

he'd be way hotter now if he wasn't balding

>who would want to live in reality
>on the fringes of negative peripery?
>the jig is up
>the market's failed
>yeah I was born
>a ginger male

Attached: 1619758898049.png (331x357, 82.47K)

im not trans just afraid of going bald and im on topical finasteride but my erections are like 70% strength when i'm on it. I dont know if its worth it. Why did I have to be born like this