Birthing a female child and then letting estrogen freely pollute and deform her body until it is permanently stunted to...

Birthing a female child and then letting estrogen freely pollute and deform her body until it is permanently stunted to be able to do most basic functions should be considered child abuse, but it is not. Estrogen is akin to cancer and tumors. That's the state of our civilization, mentally and spiritually sterilizing one half of the population, robbing them of able-bodiedness, and perversely parading their inability as a good thing. And some males (i.e. MtF) also buy into this propaganda, then more often than not, they're driven to suicide after supposedly mitigating their "dysphoria", or more accurately "transabledness repression".

Attached: 1652950486052.png (917x871, 234.96K)

Yeah, estrogen is the worst.

BUT I like titties and weak people who behave subservient to me to service my cock.
A necessary evil, methinks

What can you do, can’t live with em, can’t legally strangle them to death

Being male means emotional abuse from cradle to grave. You don't know how good you have it, being a bit weaker is a really nice trade.

Attached: 1568597989979.png (1154x614, 556.39K)

Pussy ass little bitch lmaoooooo

Yeah, see. Your assumption that I was male led you to attack me in a completely animalistic way in hopes that it'd browbeat me into expecting less out of life.
Maleness is a death cult. No, it's worse than a death cult, it's a cult dedicated to living out a life worse than death before gracelessly perishing after 70 years of misery.

This is not the case anymore. Women are like autists who are encouraged to showcase their autistic behavior. Now if you're a westoid and a woman decides she wants to fuck you over (in her head, she's probably not even mentally exercising what and why shes doing this, shes acting on pure impulse due to early-age estrogen influence), she'll do it and you're powerless in court.

>bit weaker
Not being able to even remotely compete with the average opposite sex doesn't seem a "bit" weaker to me. It sounds more like a disability and complete absence of own's ability and security.

>oh no I can't play the sports ball my life is ruined and all I have to console me is the full support of all other humans

this

wtf is wrong with the people in this thread

This doesn't matter in the modern age. In the past it was better to be a male. Now that brawn doesn't matter and life is based around social/beauty, it's better to be a woman.

if you don't like it then wait for brain transplants to be a thing and then switch bodies with me and take my stupid testosteronized piece of shit
i'll GLADLY relieve you of your "burden"

>oh no I can't play the sports ball my life is ruined
If eating shit became an alternate way to be attractive to some people, would you eat shit? Would you kill yourself if it meant that the people who find your carcass will have enjoyable sex with it? Because becoming estrogenized might actually be on par with killing yourself. But if it's estrogenization and sterilization you want instead wanting to be self-fulfilled and attractive in another way, through more healthy practices like eating well and sport, then more power to you.
>all I have to console me is the full support of all other humans
No man in his right mind would engage with a woman for other purposes than sex or validation.
>Akshually zis doesn't matter in modern age
In the past, most people were serfs who tilled another man's field. Now as soon as people are vale to have free time, you decide to downgrade to a woman for some reason.
And tell me, is it really beauty and materialism you want to invest in in your life in? Especially when the definition of beauty fluctuates every year? Soon or later effeminate males will be paraded, you'll realize you didn't need to go that far.

it do be like that

>Soon or later effeminate males will be paraded, you'll realize you didn't need to go that far.
i don't wanna be an effeminate male though, the key word is still "male"
>instead wanting to be self-fulfilled and attractive in another way
i wanna be self-fulfilled and attractive in almost ALL the ways, *including* the ways that the cute girls i see are self-fulfilled and attractive

why do you guys have to develop these insane idelogies in order to justify which natal sex is worse. just take your pills/shots and get over it

Attached: 1652040408190.jpg (320x371, 62.12K)

I assume you are a failed male who pretends to be a woman because you take estrogen and couldn’t hack it as a male, because you consider ball-busting to be “emotional AbUsE”

Tfoh faggot

these ideologies are just the results of when you take the way you feel about something (like your natal sex) and autistically project it on other people because you have no theory of mind

t. have been there, have developed insane ideologies because of the above and probably still have a few

Idk Johnny depp seems to be REKTing AH.

In general you have to have fucked up by even getting to court. I’m an outrageous asshole who has fucked tons of girls over and they all have been powerless to even attempt to drag me into legal waters.

Only way you can get fucked is if you have a kid with them

But women ARE worse, THOUGH.
Any counter-argument boils down to "people want to have sex with you" and longer lifespan. That's all they have. Women are laughably worse in everything you could list.

i like estrogen :>

the counter-arguments don't convince you because you're ftm or outright male and the stuff that women are better at isn't something you're interested in anyway because you're malebrained

We need to abolish female puberty.
We need to make male puberty the default for both male and female humans.

The more I learn about women's issues, feminism and materialistic dialectics from Youtube videos, the more I'm convinced the secondary female characteristics need to be abolished.The way women are oppressed is so deep it reaches far beyond the patriarchy down to evolution and genetics which are clearly stacked against women. I'll stop myself before I'll go on a 2 page rant. Idk I'm just so disturbed by the things I'm learning about female opression.

Suffice to say women need testosterone and men need education. Without these 2 things abolishing patriarchy is impossible, without that women will always be at the mercy of men who are bigger, stronger and socialized to be dominating and I want us to become equals.
The idea that we can just magically convince a species that THRIVES in this oppressive system to just stop like
>just be feminst bro
is ludicrous. We need a material change in a way our biologies function that'll put us on even footing. And with that biological change the culture will follow.

Attached: 1628892778778.png (894x459, 991.32K)

>We need to abolish female puberty.
>We need to make male puberty the default for both male and female humans.
no
no
no
no
no
god please no
no one else should go through the hell i have suffered
you're just the ftm version of mtfs who talk about giving everyone CAIS and now i will never talk about giving everyone CAIS again because i know how awful it feels from the other side
please stop projecting your fucking garbage
please stop
please stop ;'''(

oh yes also i () was so horrified and shell-shocked i forgot to address your actual point

which is that we have guns and power tools now, your biological strength is meaningless

it's already decided
tomorrow all estrogen will be extinguished from existence

Ftm groomer