Is fatmaxxing just a meme?

8 months on E, and still almost no breast growth. I think it might be related to my weight. My BMI is 22, should I just eat a lot of fats so they go to my chest?

Attached: imagen_2022-05-19_122100854.png (600x443, 318.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEb39GqOqW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, retard. You need nutrients while you're on estrogen or you won't get growth. Do you think that cis girls who don't eat enough also don't have stunted puberties?

Fucking skinnyhons, istg.

bmi of 22 is already on the heavier end so that's a big risk
>inb4 ppl call me proana

depends on your genes in my opinion. Transwomen who are taller, more twink like with bigger dickstend to have a harder time passing than chubby shorter. I am shorter a bit chubby and have a smaller dick and I pass way better than my twink like trans friend.

What would be an ideal BMI before putting on fat to redistribute?

how tf would i know? probably pretty skinny, so you can put weight back on to average?

My BMI is 39 and im 6ft tall and I never get misgendered except over the phone occasionally. Fatmaxxing gave me D cup tits and wide hips. Also progesterone helps.

Take that information how you will. Seems to have worked for me.

Don't forget that Fat cells produce estrogen naturally within your body.

You aren't proana, that implies you have an excuse to be this delusional. You are just dumb as fuck. Even if they are Asian (who have to worry about BMI earlier), a bmi of 22 is nothing to worry about.

DID I FUCKING SAY THAT 22 WAS A BAD BMI, YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE RETARD?
I SAID PUTTING ON A SHIT TON OF WEIGHT AT A BMI OF 22 IS A BIG RISK OF LOOKING LIKE A FAT PIECE OF SHIT

is that clear now, you fuckign autist?

I'm not illiterate you are just an incompetent writer

>
are you ok you seem angry

thats disgusting

>taller
6'3"
>twink-like
yeah...
>big dick
7.5 in hard
was destined to be a flat lanky androgynous twinkhon unu

He’s so much hotter than when he was a thin retard

Morbidly obese, you’re dying. I’d rather be thin as a rail with some fat and bone scars than dying some other way.

Attached: D46A81C3-68DD-4106-9A2C-F5D9A5CE4692.jpg (1170x1750, 963.83K)

Attached: american kino.webm (576x1024, 2.57M)

Hes so fucking hot
youtube.com/watch?v=vEb39GqOqW8
Nikado is such a stacy

Eat Omega-3s -- healthy fats that will *actually* increase breast growth Fish oil, avocado, fish, hemp

dont forget almonds

Nikocado. NIKOCADO. God I wish popular YouTubers would do their research and say his name right instead of "nikado avocado" I blame that smug Penguinz0 for this shit now everyone says it wrong save for a few. Put some respect on his greasy, cheesy name, senpai!!!!!! ಠ︵ಠ

Dick size has nothing to do with it lol. That's just a phallacy

You are actually going to die if you don’t lose weight fast user