I regret trooning cause I will never be cute or good looking and so if I’m doomed to look like an ugly woman (man)...

I regret trooning cause I will never be cute or good looking and so if I’m doomed to look like an ugly woman (man) forever then I should hVe stayed a guy and not complicate my life

Attached: CC1A61AE-C47D-4538-9876-0E4D3E177D77.jpg (820x661, 114.62K)

do you feel better about your body, at least?
you'll look so much worse in 10-20yrs if you go off hrt anyway, even if you never look "pretty"

no I’m depressed and crazy every fucking die

Just do dissos and manmode forever like me

i can’t my boobs are too visible even with large clothes and people stare and I can’t even hang out with my brother anymore cause his friends Mistaken me for his gf i wanr to die

Passing is passing, even if you pass as an ugly woman. What level of physical fitness are you at? You may be able to achieve aesthetic beauty with hard work.

Use estrogen, diet and get a face surgery, maybe?

You should get facial feminization surgery like me.

Attached: 20171109_224627-1.jpg (1444x940, 221.89K)

>my boobs are too visible
Proof?

Just go back to living as a guy problem solved

>cause his friends Mistaken me for his gf
living the life user

What a fucking waste

THAT'S IMPRESSIVE and hopefuel af
no wonder you're so optimistic on here

the duality of humanity

i used to wonder if would it be better to stay a guy if i'm doomed to look like a hon
then i realized how hideous is my father, how hideous are aging men generally, even compared to aging women, and that's still when they close estrogen and i wouldn't lose it, and i'd rather be a hon than all this.

Thank you!! :D

LoL..

Attached: elspethresplendentp2.jpg (265x370, 54.89K)

I think my father looks fairly decent for an old men and he isnt even Any Forums

My mom had 3 plastic surgeries so far and doesnt look much better than him

This is some ropefuel
You looked so much better as a man

troons don't want to look good as men though, we want to look good as women
anything that makes it clearer that that is attainable, or at least attainable to a greater degree than we thought, is hopefuel

I dont get this
I am average looking cis man but if I could press a button and become a very attractive cis womsn I would probably do so.
If I was an average looking woman and could become a very attractive cis men I would do so as well.

Why are trannies so obsessed with gender? Being a guy or a girl doesnt stop you from doing anything nowadays

>Being a guy or a girl doesnt stop you from doing anything nowadays
1. sometimes it does, and sometimes tranners are actually actively fighting this and specifically have to figure out how to cope with sexism that wouldn't have happened to them as their AGAB
2. it's not about that in the first place, some of us just have a brain that only creates one type of self-imposed standards for us to meet instead of, as yours seems to, both types, and we have no more idea than you why