/ftmg/ mtf edition

QOTT1: What's your general thoughts on mtfs?
QOTT2: Would you date one?

Resources: pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag/ftmg
Old bread:

Attached: 1618622441260.png (871x728, 606.18K)

>QOTT1: What's your general thoughts on mtfs?
cute
>QOTT2: Would you date one?
i would if the idea of having a gf a foot taller than me wasn't so emasculating

They’re alright. I’ve seen more attractive/cute mtfs than I’ve seen attractive/hot ftms
Yes. Peak gf would be a fresh out of boymode slightly clocky girl because we’d both have no self esteem and we could fantasise about crawling into each other’s skin at night

>mtf edition

Attached: unknown (5).png (695x605, 303.61K)

Answer the qotts Biden you fucking faggot

Yes and yes

>qott
Cope seethe dilate
>qott2
I find penis on female form disturbing even when it's an absolute qt like taftaj but if I met one and she was hot I still would it's not a total turn off

What is your height/weight bros?

6'4 @ 254lbs

Attached: 1646534945310.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Based
Yes

Leg shortening surgery if man
Based if woman

>go on reddit
>type in ftm
>picrel shows up
I didn't think it would be this apparent when I was told reddit ftms were fembrained

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-012750_Reddit.jpg (720x800, 126.48K)

Bruh same thing happened to me I was almost gonna post but I didn't, was worried it mighta just been my reddit results

I have made the past THREE gens and have made several others in the past month. I'm running out of ideas, okay? Make your own gens faggots.

And I don't look like a frickin frog.

5'0 138 lbs
need to drop 20 lbs but I'll get to that once my living situation is stable

I fucked it bros. I’m a repper but recently I’ve been considering actually coming out and getting on T. Made the mistake of confiding this in a friend I thought I trusted. I even told him what I’d change my name to.
Well either he didn’t realise I’m fully in the closet or he thought he’d take it on himself to kickstart my social transition, but he started loudly discussing in a room full of all my friends how I want to change my name to a male name, and asking me when I was going to go on T. I didn’t know what the fuck to do so I just tried to laugh it off as a joke, but you could tell I was stressed and everyone was uncomfortable. Now I think I’m going to just keep repping forever. This is so viscerally humiliating. I cant even use the name I had chosen now because everyone would remember what happened. I hate being a fucking freak. I’m just going to rep and be a retarded foid forever

i'm your height and 100 lbs. fatass

r/ftmpunished is another kek. Genuinely male-brained females are incredibly rare

Kek. 174cm (5’8?) and 63kg.

>I’m just going to rep and be a retarded foid forever
You're already retarded right now. Just troon out they already know, who cares. They didn't react negatively, it's embarrassing but you'll get over it. Don't ruin your life just because of a cringe incident

requesting a lil poon poon wearing the supreme maxi pad collab tee

Attached: A7DF29D5-BFF4-491A-9984-BDDF3BB50F37.jpg (827x1017, 379.35K)

ok brain damaged skelly

Rape fantasies are EXTREMELY fembrained, so it's no surprise.

>has at least one supportive person in his life
>chooses to rep
Retard. I have no supportive people in my life. In fact, I have 2 people who are actively trying to prevent my transition. Yet here I am, 5 months on T.