Normalize grooming kids into hrt

>that's bad, kids shouldn't take that stuff
>the majority of this board: "i wish I started when I was 13"

I don't see how grooming people into hrt is bad yet everybody's complains about not starting early. Hell, I've seen people who where lucky enough to get a bipedo to pay for their hrt.

Attached: Astolfo_nurse.jpg (600x848, 56.38K)

The "cis" people who think "grooming" is bad are all reppers. Nobody that is comfortable with their gender is transitioning to the other, but they think to themselves "man if someone told me I could have been a girl at 13 I would have done it fucking asap, I'm glad I gave up and have been dissociating for the last decade so that I could accept my fate" and project that onto everyone. Repressors are ontologically evil people.

Agreed. Most straight kids are usually disgusted when seeing something gay in media.

>The "cis" people who think "grooming" is bad are all reppers.
I think that some TERFs aren't reppers, but are actually just huge misandrists. They hate MtFs for having been male, and they hate FtMs for wanting to be male.

grooming means manipulating people into thinking whatever you want them to think when you are significantly older/mature than them. If you just want people who are clearly trans to figure it out earlier and transition earlier, there simply needs to be more access to counselling/therapy for young GNC people.
It's really difficult having any discussion about this topic at all with most people because anything they don't like hearing is grooming to a bad/ignorant actor.

This board, reddit, and twitter use the word "grooming" like that so it's lost all meaning to me. Grooming and pinkpilling mean the same thing to me now

Attached: zucker the groomer.jpg (978x2048, 348.09K)

Attached: grooming conversion therapy.jpg (727x976, 274.04K)

Attached: not a groomer.jpg (953x652, 129.61K)

Attached: republican groomers.png (1264x1920, 1.26M)

Attached: Richard Green the Groomer - trans.jpg (1727x1148, 664.08K)

You got the TL;DR?

Attached: Text_wall.jpg (672x518, 154.49K)

they tried to turn the boys into cis by forcing them to repress anything feminine

please tell me this wording is bait
even if it is you realize you're giving the terfs that much more fodder

Nah. Evry time someone recommends hrt its called grooming. So I simply don't care anymore.

Bump

They're other people's kids. Messing with the normalfag offspring is a good way to get killed.

This post glows

How they gonna kill a discord groomer?

Just because you’re gonna kill yourself soon does not mean we should let you take as many kids as you can with you.

wow