Realized that I am not gay

>realized that I am not gay
>stopped wanting to be a girl
What does that mean?

Attached: 1652638843283.jpg (720x720, 54.96K)

idk talk to a therapist so you dont waste time as someone you dont' want to be and have less of a chance to be ugly after transition

also if you don't then why are you here?

name

i would accept instant death at 30 if i could look like her

Seriously... How the fuck is that even possible?

Huh, is she troon? If not, then good genes or/and BBL

I've never seen someone that looks even remotely like this irl. Her waist to hip ratio is 0.50 for fuck sakes

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-133533.png (1080x2340, 347.42K)

Anybody that's attracted to an ass as big as a car tire is got to be fucking retarded. Can anybody explain to me why somebody would be attracted to a big fat round ass?

It's purity of form while boobs are purity of essence

Attached: starcraft_ii__sarah_kerrigan_xel_naga_cosplay_by_li0rra-db1o88q.jpg (1024x683, 103.38K)

>good genes
terrible genes. It's obesity concentrated in the hips
>but fertility

that is related to the width of the hip bones, not to obese levels of fat

i've seen women with even larger hips, it happens.

I... Don't believe you. How would she even walk?

haha i have that same app
good for brainworms

WE HAVE TO QUANTIFY OUR BRAINWORMS. DO YOU ALSO MAKE CHARTS?! GOTTA GRAPH RATIOS OVER TIME AND DO FACIAL ANALYSIS AND GET CT SCANS DONE AND EDIT THEM IN BLENDER

I'M GETTING A RESIN 3D PRINTER SO THAT I CAN PRINT MY SKULL A BUNCH OF TIMES AND PERFORM VARIOUS FFS OPERATIONS ON IT AND THEN TAKE THOSE TO MY SURGEON FOR EXAMPLES OF WHAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE AND HOW TO ACHIEVE IT

It looks like shit to me the one thing I can't stand about being trans is having such an ugly body

Ahem... Anyway, mood kindred lol

my brainworms haven't gotten that bad yet thankfully
but if ur brainworms are gonna teach u sculpting (im good at blender but sculpting is just the worst) and 3d printing thats pretty cool i guess

The issue is that I've already had jaw work done so I need to verfiy how much can be changed without endangering the mental nerve

(Also if you keep using apps like that, you worms 100% will get this bad. Now that I'm not getting actualized through sex, I've started wearing masks everywhere even indoors and in bed lol)

okay ur probably one of the worst cases of brainworms i've seen here, i hope i won't become like u

I just have to keep telling myself:

I'll be happy and accept myself after surgery.

The cycle will be broken. I'm 100% going to be happy after this. I won't find additional aspects of my body to hate or fall into a spiral due to the effects of youth gradually decaying and being left in an aged husk.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 39.71K)

Except, you know, maybe I should get a bbl too? Or rib removal? And shoulder narrowing?