Stumble upon forum full of black women

>stumble upon forum full of black women
>see some actual decent and insightful discussion on various issues
>feel last vestiges of racism melting away
>u aight ladies
>wait
>check the LGBT subforum
>jammed full of thousands of posts of the most vile terf shit I've ever seen in any thread that mentions trannies, each with hundreds of upvotes
>anyone who defends us is downvoted by all
>become more racist than before

lipstickalley.com/forums/in-the-alley-life-the-lsa-lgbt-forum.388/
Just look at this shit. I'm supposed to have complete solidarity with this group when this is how they talk about us. Why exactly did they add black and brown stripes right next to the trans stripes in the new hideous flag? Something tells me these women wouldn't be too happy about that either...

Attached: blackwomen.png (1893x1862, 597.45K)

ive never encountered a trans-supporting black woman tbhon.
black ppl overall hve very little solidarity with othr oppresed groups. hell, if ur nonblack and ur dting a black person, their family will somtimes treat u worse than a white family would, even if ur also poc

Okay well graham linner and jk rowling are the king and queen of terfs so by that logic you should be racists against whites

Blacks and their culture are super homophobic/transphobic, but you can't point that out without being called racist. Same thing with muslims too, except throw in misogyny with that as well. Being a racial minority gives you carte blanche to be as bigoted as you want towards other minorities.

Attached: hatecrime by race.png (1200x675, 160.4K)

I am racist against Br*tish """people""".

You're right, and I am certainly already quite racist against the br*tish

reading thru it it seems fairly balanced with some terfy people and some pro trans people

based black women

well im racist against both blacks and brits lmao

This, black people are hypocrites who do not feel any solidarity with other minority groups. Could you imagine a black guy comparing the struggle of black people to LGBT fighting for their rights and sympathizing with them? LMAO. Fuck those ungrateful niggers

Okay well you all better be pure blooded germans or something cause if youre americans like most of this board ive got some bad news about your ancestry

im a spic B)

This is probably how black people feel coming onto the lgbt board. Racism is the norm here.

Don't worry, I did 23andme and I've got heritage from every single region of yurop including ashkenazi jew but not a single drop of african. Call me nonwhite if you wish, but I'm definitely not black either.

>implying I can't hate my own race
lol
lmao

not a reason to be racist but (source needed)
link it directly

tell me about it when a lgbt here kills a black guy instead of the other way around

Calm down, they tend to be a little more progressive with lesbians and gays, it's an evolution

>Just look at this shit. I'm supposed to have complete solidarity with this group when this is how they talk about us. Why exactly did they add black and brown stripes right next to the trans stripes in the new hideous flag? Something tells me these women wouldn't be too happy about that either...

They can be dumb af, I'm still going to fight for bettering everyone's material conditions and rights.

Anyone and everyone the maga chud and the transphobe

Yeah sure but still, kind of unfair that I'm meant to have infinite patience for these guys to lag ten or twenty years behind everyone else when it comes to LGBT acceptance. They'd be voting republican in a heartbeat if the rightoids weren't so racist.

Same, but it still rankles me. Especially on twitter when the discourse so often turns to IF YOU DON'T SPECIFICALLY ENDORSE BLACKS OVER EVERYONE ELSE YOU ARE A HOMOPHOBE AND TRANSPHOBE.