Expulsion is a hostile act. I don’t think Italy could have said it better...

Expulsion is a hostile act. I don’t think Italy could have said it better. Take note Jannu of how you treat people online and expulse your discord and Any Forums at random intervals. It is a hostile act towards all the friends you did make. Same goes for Any Forums related rights.

Attached: 5EA600F6-1DAF-4D56-B72C-592974314688.jpg (250x244, 25.05K)

Online frends aren't real

I have a lot of interracial sex

Attached: sleep.jpg (512x456, 39.06K)

racist

not true

Show me a real online friend.

How do you know your russoid friends don't become hostile too.

The Russoid passoid vidya gamer known as the m-word is, The O-word russoid friend whose basically a 21 yr old adhd trying to get on hrt via programming is, I am a real online friend but i am extremely bpd, obsessive, and rude when dealing with friends who become hostile repeatedly, the canadian who asks too many questions may or may not be. Jannu was to some degree until they became obsessed with the ukraine war along with me, than they got hostile.

Attached: 7A62FDBC-AC51-4AA8-872A-8BDDF59C9B1A.png (850x984, 625.89K)

because o-word, i doubt they will.

But what if your jannu friend became hostile because they were too stressed out by the war and as things go progressively worse in russia your other russoid friends will grow more irritated to?

I already said i wont talk about the war and that if i go down that route of obsessionisms in politics than to put an X down so I wont talk about it anymore. Of course If anything about mass mobilization pops up i will inform m-word immediately to leave for germany.

if your m-word friend can leave at your notice why didn't they do it already?

Its not my notice, it would be Russia’s notice if they mass mobilize. They’re a boymoder user. They’d get sucked into a draft.

I mean, how are they gonna just leave for germany? You need visa and also, you know, a plane and to cross the border.

They said it not me. They have enough money for a plane ticket.

>They have enough money for a plane ticket
No money in the world's gonna help them pass airspace ban lol. Most countries in europe don't allow russian planes in.

They could use the rainbow railroad if they have to couldnt they?

also this

Attached: CC176DD0-0EF6-47D1-898B-3301BD887FE1.jpg (1170x645, 150.63K)

>9 hours
Ah, I see. Most likely you have to go through a third country. Bad news for russians who wanted to claim asylum in germany though. You're required to request it in the first country you arrived to unless the it's something like saudi arabia.
If they have working visa though they shouldn't give a damn.

ehhhhhhhhhh.......

What? Am I dropping blackpill too heavy to swallow? It is what it is.

I hope thats not fully true

Refugee law sucks.