How do i deal with long wait times for hrt

i cant diy because i still live with my parents and they want me to go the official route. i have to wait at least till the end of this year to even get on hrt and i'm afraid testosterone will turn me into a massive hon in those few months even though i'm kinda passable right now (picrel is me and yes im holding a blahaj). if i stop being able to pass i'll probably rope desu. does anyone have some good copes for me to use while i wait

Attached: IMG_2454.jpg (1125x744, 543.3K)

Post country

hrt.cafe tell ur parents they're gay and u can do what u want with your money
u look like u have a good basis already tbf, you will for sure be a passoid

you have good potential, the sooner you start the better, do not rope just because you live with your parents. you probably need to not tell them and order it in discreet packaging. then you can stop taking it once you get it officially prescribed. they won't know

belgium

is that you? why are Any Forums trannies always gorgeous but twitter hons always look like my nightmare?

>is that you? why are Any Forums trannies always gorgeous but twitter hons always look like my nightmare?
it's a survival bias/self-selection effect. twitter users have no self-awareness or have no shame and just don't care and will post themselves whether they're gorgeous or ugly, and most trans people are unattractive so most twitter trans people are unattractive, while Any Forums tranners have a deep sense of shame so typically only the attractive ones post themselves while the unattractive ones never post themselves or even go outside where any creature can gaze upon them

yeah that's me, thanks lol.

U need hrt asap your brow bone is growing

yeah OP you just need to order it ASAP. today preferably. your parents won't notice the effects between now and when you get it officially prescribed, and the packaging won't indicate what it is. if you don't have the money a chaser here will probably buy it for you in exchange for feet pics or whatever

i know but i just don't have enough money to pay for it myself. i could try just taking estradiol because it's less expensive than cypro but idk if that'll even do anything

Diy without telling them

it'll do something yeah. I'm on estradiol monotherapy and I've already noticed some effects, though they're minor. I may move to injections

and like I said some chaser here will probably send you enough to buy cypro with in exchange for feet pics

>some chaser here will probably send you enough to buy cypro with in exchange for feet pics

where do i find said chaser

I am a chaser with money and a foot fetish but I would find this unethical and coercive so I can't do it. But trust me you'll be able to find them quickly, especially looking how you do.

same here, $20 is nothing to me and when I see pretty 19 year old trannies crying about how they can't afford $20/month for whoremoans I have to resist the urge to offer money because I know it's creepy and a slippery slope to having a homeless tranner who got kicked out by her parents sleeping in my bed and being my cocksleeve in exchange for basic life needs. but I just got an erection typing this and that's even more proof of how bad it would get. god why am I such a creep

right that's the problem. the temptation to do morally wrong things (even with no bad intentions) is too great and the risk is too high. I am attracted to them but I really don't want to be a creep or to put them in any situation where they feel any sort of pressure to do anything

honestly i dont mind going down that slippery slope if it means i could get hrt right now lol

we know that's how you feel and that's exactly why we can't do it lol. that's the problem.

please use a tripcode in your next post with a strong password (don't ask why just do it I'll explain why in the next post)

I've had to wait close to three years before actually getting gender-affirming care. reading was the vice that kept me going. I really enjoy fantasy and science fiction books by women writers.

when I was 16 i tried cypro and patches until I got caught. I'm glad I decided to wait for medical care because after starting hormone treatment my blood test showed abnormal liver function, and that is something I would have missed if I went diy without professional help.

yeah I'm well aware of that, you're like a kitten mewing for it's mother in an open field, and I'm the owl circling overhead with my rapacious claws, you have NO idea how bad it is

lol, this guy is definitely going to groom you into his cocksleeve

Just curious, is there some way OP can severely lower his mothers hormone levels - then switch out her estrogen?

Maybe stop disrupting her estrogen levels at that point.

Attached: 1650603587715.jpg (600x600, 106.79K)

>when I was 16 i tried cypro and patches until I got caught. I'm glad I decided to wait for medical care because after starting hormone treatment my blood test showed abnormal liver function, and that is something I would have missed if I went diy without professional help.
This is rare enough that it's probably not worth caring about much. Also, I could be wrong, but I think estradiol alone is unlikely to cause liver damage even in someone with abnormal liver function. Cypro could cause problems for such a person, but DIYing with estrogen monotherapy is generally pretty safe.

giwtwm so sick of being a hon

>lol, this guy is definitely going to groom you into his cocksleeve
I swear I'm trying to do the opposite exact and you will see shortly once she uses the tripcode

>tfw 22 and it’s too late for me to be used as some guys live in cocksleeve

like this?

>I think estradiol alone is unlikely to cause liver damage
wrong. if your liver does not function correctly too much estrogen can accumulate.

I've since been on a GnRH-agonist and the only thing that now screws with my serum AST and ALT levels is excess bioavailable estradiol concentrations.

yes. I asked you to use one because if in like 3 hours no one offers anything, I'll just send you the money over ethereum in exchange for nothing and never talk to you again. no contact info exchanged, you can just post your ethereum address and I'll send it. just download metamask and generate one

i do really need to start reading more, i used to love it. did you masculinize a lot in those years because that's what im the most scared of desu

Ok sorry then, I was indeed wrong like I thought I might be

and also some online places that sell HRT accept ethereum directly so you won't need to convert it (though then you might have to buy the estradiol separately with money. or you can convert the dollars to ethereum)

Diy before puberty ruins you. Do it safe but ofc but do it before ur ruined.