Is there a guide on how to meet trans men and talk to them? I saw one on grindr but he ignored me...

Is there a guide on how to meet trans men and talk to them? I saw one on grindr but he ignored me, he looked at my profile but didn't respond to me. It was probably because he could tell I'm just an mtf incel. It was blackpilling as fuck because he must only respond to giga stacies or chads

Attached: 1507953312871.gif (838x650, 252.3K)

Post your grindr message
>inb4 “hey”

Why are there so many trannies on a gay man cruising app? Lol do you think the faggots on there see you as a woman?

I literally just told him "hey". Is that bad?

I was trying to find trans men on it to be friends with. I don't care what the other people thought of me or if they think I'm not a real woman

Attached: 1538674978776.gif (500x357, 320.4K)

You must be a real ugly tranny if you don’t constantly get “hey’d” by every chaser in a 50 mile radius lol. He probably has 20 “hey”s in his inbox

Bruh trans men get literally zero responses on grindr. Its a gay man sex app. They are not looking for pussy.

I did get messages from chasers but I ignored them all because I was searching for trans men to be friends with. I am not ugly

So why would you send such an empty, chaser-ish message!
>he doesn’t know about cis lesbian grindr

Lol

Do I need to work on a pickup line? What should I say to the next ftm? I usually just want people to say "hey" to me or "hey what's up" to me.

I guess???? It’s beyond “pickup line” lol I literally never respond to “hey.” Try not being a chaser it sucks and he’s probably looking for someone who’s dick works lol

I could tell him my dick works but I don't want him to get the wrong idea, I wanted to be his friend.

Attached: 1518022696035.gif (969x700, 644.91K)

So if you didn’t want to fuck why are you on the fuck app

If you go to any queer space most gender nonconforming people will be trans masc

You're a retard and I hope you know it.

We scrotes tend to be nicer than our sisters but retardation is universally hated. You want someone to talk to? Go to plebbit. You want to smash? Keep messaging until someone takes pity on your poor soul.

>I'm just an mtf incel
There are people who will give you a chance but you have to try harded, faggot.

Attached: peepojuicespin-juice.gif (498x498, 329.5K)

>lain
pooners need to stop appropriating this stuff

I was looking for trans men to be friends with. I want an ftm friend and have been searching for one but it is going poorly. I think because they can tell I am an incel

Attached: 1544106702259.jpg (922x691, 268.52K)

I have a penis, I am not a trans man I am just looking for one.
I know I am a retard. I took a official proctored iq test and scored 89

Is this zoomer chrischan

ok pooner

bump