Why do you dislike the pooner so? Anyone would have thought that you and he would have a lot in common

Why do you dislike the pooner so? Anyone would have thought that you and he would have a lot in common.

Attached: 23zsc3ozu1091.jpg (640x960, 70.9K)

Any Forums is website filled with men who hate women.

ironically because they're a crude mockery to males and masculinity. it's like they only perceive men through some kind of fun house cartoon mirror

and they way you perceive women is so much better?

KEK the reddit poonerposting is a disease

4 tran is nothing but poonershit at this point

I'm not trans little poon

they fell for the male privilege meme

cissoids always shitting up spaces where you're clearly not welcome, you people are almost as bad as women

I'm against the transgender agenda and it's viral mimicry element is strongest among biological females.
Also this. You're throwing your female advantage away to join the purposeless, ugly, despised side that are basically seen as a violence problem and something to be replaced with machines.

I don't know a single pooner who stayed a man. Even one who was a man for 10 years is detransitioning now. I just don't believe them. There is no evidence to suggest that they're serious.

Poonerism needs to be radically gatekept. They tiny minority who are actually malebrained enough to figure out how to diy T are welcome to it.

i'm a cis male and 4 of these describe me

dropped out of college
crossdresses
can't grow a proper beard
fat

You can be fembrained and figure out diying underage

i.e. me (formerly underage jannies)

>gets irrationally mad
>demands to remove people she doesn't like from "her" space
>i'm not like other girls! I do misogyny
why are women like this

>female advantage
Never change, incels of Any Forums

Yeah whatever, go have some guy pay you $100 for feet pics to make yourself feel better.

Whatever bro, ywnbaw

Wtf are you even basing this statement on? Tiktok retards with rainbow hair? Yeah, no shit that people who seek constant validation through social media are messed in the head and don't behave like normal human beings.

I transitioned 20 years ago, no regrets, not detrans. Every once in a while I look up guys who transitioned ahead of me at the time, and they are still around and still FtMs.

idk wtf is wrong with the current generation, but cis or trans, none of them seem to know what they're doing with their lives.

get off Any Forums, grandpa