How can i hide my penis at the gym

not a joke lol

Attached: Atleisure.jpg (666x666, 395.33K)

tuck with sweat wicking athletic underwear or something IDK get the chop if it bugs u that bad

so i'm gonna be annoying and not like most solutions lol. maybe there is no great solution?

what i do rn is wear compression shorts under everything. i lift weights and like the skintight gear. tucking is not super feasible bc it pulls on me very uncomfortably when i'm doing squats and w/e.

what does everyone else do???

Attached: athleisure.jpg (950x559, 42.41K)

tennis skirt over spandex compression shorts, it's a lil agp but better than showing bulge

Why would you want to? Free the bulge.

i live in conservative usa and don't want to be shot between sets

idk try wearing running shorts over leggings

You can't be a woman until you snip it off. Sorry

this

Hon

Don't ever tuck in the gym. Just get a long tshirt that covers your crotch area. Running shorts are a nice option as well. Sounds like you're actually lifting and not fishing for a daddy, so there's no need to dress like a slut.
Personally, I just wear compression underwear, leggings or running shorts, and a long loose cotton t-shirt. Btw, keeping your shoulders covered is pretty good for your skin. People seriously underestimate how fucking filthy everything in the gym is.

i'm just a poor trans trying to stay fit and not get shot. if you wanna pay for my surgeries i'll take you up on the offer but otherwise stop trolling pls

i really wish i could wear pic related :(

a long shirt would look weird bc i actually use a powerlifting belt. i do have some shorts but feel like it always looks like a weird combo. maybe just my insecurities idk

Attached: Savvi-Fit3-scaled-e1596653169884.jpg (1365x1213, 204.33K)

literally just tuck,you can wear tuckituppp gaff under leggings and fully be doing interval sprinting w/o anything popping loose. Maybe invest in some better quality/thicker leggings so every crease isn't visible

>i really wish i could wear pic related :(
Tbf, a fit like that isn't designed for lifting, it's for yoga, pilates, fishing for a sugar daddy, etc. If you lift in such a fit all you do is collect all the fungus and bacteria from all over the gym on your shoulders. Great. Absolutely lovely. Roids aren't the only reason why dudes are covered in backne, you know.

you seem a little paranoid about gym germs.

as a lifter, i mostly just want something skintight that will not snag on anything. i also would like to wear something that looks good on me- i don't spend hours in the gym working on my glutes not to flaunt it a little.

tops covering more of the upper body can work np tho; i'm not against it. mostly i want those cute leggings that literally everyone is wearing these days.

other considerations are keeping loose clothing away from midsection bc that would look weird with my powerlifting belt, and on squat days i use tight af knee sleeves that would ruin leggings like in that pic. i actually did ruin a pair of lulus this way bc i'm a fucking moron lol. for the knee sleeves i have a cheap pair of leggings that are thicker and made of like a slick material that makes it easier to get the sleeves on and off.

Attached: Length-Rehband-vs-SBD-Knee-Sleeves.jpg (786x489, 39.01K)

i do too and it's fine

I personally use medical tape.

Not every tranny will like this technique but I fucking despise my dick when I’m trying to wear form-fitting stuff and I hate having to design my wardrobe around that. What I do is use tape (MEDICAL TAPE ONLY, make sure it’s the kind that doesn’t leave residue) to pull my scrotum back first and affix my balls inside of me. Then I (gently) tape my dick back after that, and use a tight gaff or thong or something to keep it extra secure. You can’t pee when you do this, but like if I’m going to the gym for an hour or something then it doesn’t matter.
It’ll take some practice to get comfy but if you wanna wear skintight stuff then you’ll have to learn how to tuck tightly or embrace the bulge (or get grs). Sucks to suck but those are you only options

>you seem a little paranoid about gym germs
Because pre-transition when I was lifting particularly seriously I had to deal with such a massive outbreak on my back, it's a fucking travesty. That's when my derm told me to cover my shoulders and stop wearing tanktops to the gym. That's why I tend to advise others to do the same. Better safe than sorry, you know.
Idk why you care so much how a loose shirt will look with your powerlifting belt. To normies you're already a freak due to the fact that you're a girl and actually use a powerlifting belt. And people who lift dgaf.
Knee sleeves, yeah, a valid concern. Wear running shorts with compression underwear then.

Guess I’ll have to try tucking. It just seems like it won’t be possible to comfortably do the movements.

Has anyone tried squats while tucked? And all the lifts. Can people tell you’ve got something there when legs spread for bench? Does it affect the ability to squeeze those glutes tight at the top of a hip thrust?

bro just get srs

>Has anyone tried squats while tucked? And all the lifts.
DO NOT DO THAT, JFC...

Just let it hang bro, you’re at the gym with the gym bros bro