I can’t wait for this broad to absolutely ruin my life in the future

I’m really into fashion, design, modelling and even acting. All my friends and people I barely know say I have the perfect body for as such. One of my friends in modelling said that I would be perfect as more agencies are starting to look for trans woman models.

However, I have posted my face on this board numerous times and worry that one day it’s gonna absolutely ruin my career. Already see the Twitter threads now, which absolutely demolish my career. Supposed allies and people in the community purposefully ruining a trans woman’s career. Fantastic job.

Glad this board is both bad for present and future me!

Attached: 2708D314-9178-418A-AF4B-5A9568C54E95.jpg (827x1206, 353.86K)

oof, i thought that was dylan brady from the thumbnail

so who exactly is the broad in the pic and why does she want to ruin your life?

Finally, a clockable photo of Hunter

using the internet for anything other than media piracy is unironically self harm

what the hell i posted this exact comment like a month ago
is the simulation breaking down?

no i probably saw your comment and remembered it. though i've posted it here before as well. it's something i stole, i definitely didn't think of it myself. dead internet theory or no, we're pretty much all bots at this point anyway

This is Alex Consai, a trans model almost identical looking to Hunter. So this is the industry’s “type” at the moment

Attached: 2DEC075A-9DD1-48CB-9EDE-D85511D31260.jpg (828x992, 767.08K)

God all I wanted was to see if my friends were hugboxing me! Fuck I’m an idiot!! Why is my BDD so fucking bad!!!

>I have posted my face on this board numerous times
People used to post creepychan on Any Forums all the time and she ended up almost winning Americas Next Top Model though...

Attached: allison.jpg (813x678, 157.08K)

shouldve trusted your friends more user

Their type is "obviously a tranny?"

Yeah but she wasn’t actively the one doing it. In my case it’s pretty clear I was the one posting :(.

I also feel as if the internet landscape has changed since. People are now looking to nitpick and cancel someone in anyway possible. Feel as if the LGBTQ community is too focused on this as well and would rather tear me down then support me.

Attached: 49B7E5C6-16D1-4D66-876C-7A9E0ACAD8D0.jpg (683x826, 404.42K)

opnon if ypi posted your face it's fine
you can either disavow of that or stop caring about a shitstorm when it happens
things work out if you don't let yourself get cancelled and people will forget if they see you're not reacting
if anything the right has shown that you can get away with everything if you don't care
obviously stop posting once you have a career and don't put nigger in your posts

Yeah my posts are pretty harmless. Just me asking if I pass so I think I’m good. I would never post anything racist that’s just not who I am. I’m not an edgy middle schooler anymore.

cancelling only affects you is all you have to offer is networking ability. if you've got actual talent (or just a large enough audience, or first mover advantage, or any of the above + the ability to just kind of lay low for a while) people will stick around for your stuff anyway
see:
porpentine
sewerslvt
gretchen felker martin
red scare girls
mel gibson
etc.....

>people will forget if they see you're not reacting
yeah mainly this

see nothing to worry about
nobody will find out anyways before you've made it anyways and even then people won't just find the stuff in the archive without a name attached and can proof that you posted it
cip is just a more brutal r/roastme anyways
and then most people and employers won't even bother to google your name past the first page

Yeah basically they’re looking for models which pass to the average person, but those in the LGBTQ+ community that can tell and support. Basically trying to win the market on all fronts

some day an AI's gonna put together and leak a total log of all internet activity of everyone ever i reckon but on that day absolutely everyones going to be losing their shit so as long as you're not a memorable story you'll be fine

True. I’m just an anxious person I guess.

Now I’m remembering that people thought Taylor Swift was a Any Forums user. Even if she was, she just never addressed it and it’s basically dead now.

any younger celebrity could have posted on Any Forums at any moment in time on any board. that's part of the appeal.

Trueeeee. Okay I’m not really worried about this anymore. And who knows when even when I make it, you may see a reply or post from me again. You’ll never know :)

Attached: 2C265E1D-D081-4A1C-BD3D-7715022B6293.jpg (1080x1336, 277.29K)

>Yeah but she wasn’t actively the one doing it. In my case it’s pretty clear I was the one posting :(.
Allegedly. I see how it's different though, but I don't think enough to get you cancelled, half this board feels like a support group, for every 2x calling people hons there's one or two people giving reasonable helpful advice.

> People are now looking to nitpick and cancel someone in anyway possible.
Yeah, but internet culture is also so mainstream you're competing against way more people to get cancelled. Plus, it feels like that social justice fad is dying out, as long as you're not a horrible person doing literally terrible things you should be fine. Bill Cosby raped like 50 people? Is eating jelly pudding in his kitchen right now.

>People are now looking to nitpick and cancel someone in anyway possible.

Attached: its game over.png (665x882, 877.23K)

have you actually posted anything bad attached to your face/username, though?

simply being caught for posting here is not a death sentence. I can see cancellation attempts but they won't hold much water once you explain the nature of this board. now, if you actually posted something fucked up and your face was attached, then yeah, you're fucked, and you deserve it

>Yeah my posts are pretty harmless. Just me asking if I pass so I think I’m good. I would never post anything racist that’s just not who I am. I’m not an edgy middle schooler anymore.
you'll be fine then. no one cares. someone might try to start something but it'll fizzle out. this board and one or two others are probably places people can get away with. I'm a liberal and I've posted on Any Forums for like 15 years and have never written anything cancellable, so I don't give a shit personally

if you were ever caught posting on Any Forums or something then yeah, but Any Forums is excusable. there are lots of non-right-wing people here, and it's really the only anonymous discussion forum for trans people on the internet that I know of