How do I own up to dating a tranny?

How do I own up to dating a tranny?
I'm not someone who's overly concerned with other peoples opinions of myself but when it comes to family I'm somewhat embarrassed to tell them... I don't even know why since they aren't really the transphobic type either but I guess I feel like they will see me as kinda failure since I never had a cis girlfriend before so they'll probably conclude I can't get one so I had to go with the tranny (which is wrong btw I LOVE my gf and would take her over any cis girl in the world!)

Attached: DVKt6VEX4AAkfVe.jpg (628x623, 35.19K)

Date one that passes?

>cis men are embarrassed to introduce me to their families
>okay i guess ill just date another transbian then
>they wont hold my hand in public
is it over for us mtfs

Attached: Are you proud of me dad.png (1080x1539, 1.3M)

That image is so based

Are you dating a woman, or are you dating a tranny? Think about your answer.

Fuck off
I'm sorry I feel like shit because of it too... she deserves a better bf than me

It's not about what I think. Its about what my family or more specifically my dad will think

so a part of you feels shame for dating a trans woman, man i feel fucking bad for your gf dude

Go be a big man and make that tranny happy, fuck what your family thinks

I don't feel any shame at all. I love my gf okay? I am just worried what my dad will think of me because I love my dad too and I don't want him to see me as somehow less of a man or sth because of this

you dont have to exect if she wants you to

Attached: anime-blank-stare.gif (464x292, 466.63K)

So you feel shame that having a trans gf implies youre less of a man to be a dad. if you had actual balls and actually loved her, you would be proud to show her off to your family. But you don't, so you worry about your dad thinking you're less of a man. You don't feel pride to be with her, you feel shame, particularly about the implications of dating her.

Yeah she asked if she could meet them but I blocked off saying they're transphobic boomers who wouldn't accept her

holy shit lmao youre literally making up lies so that you can hide her from your family, and this is someone you claim to love and dont feel shame being with?

No I'm not ashamed to be together with her. Im not ashamed at all. I'm just worried that my dad will lose respect for me I know it sounds weird but I care a lot about what he thinks of me. I'm his only son and I feel like there's a lot of pressure on me to be perfect

uhh uhuh fosho
shut up
i guess find a way to admit it n stuffts, idk if she would want to meet them after learning hto

Attached: c3a19cf3e79aab4ac4ea674e9764a5ab.gif (358x480, 3.91M)

You girls are giving op a hard time but I honestly get it and would never pressure a guy to introduce me to his parents. Without SRS it's going to come off like coming out as a pitiful gay loser to normies

keep lying to yourself OP, if you were a man and you were proud to be with her, you would introduce her to your family without hesitation.

this
leave op alonee

Attached: anime-drool.gif (220x220, 147.67K)

>if you were a MAN
get a load of these sissy trannoid faggots telling others to have balls and be men. Lol. Lmao even.

I introduced my ex to my parents immediately but she is fully stealth so no worries

You just have to steel yourself for any potential negative comments and be as confident in yourself to them as you are to yourself.