/hornygen/

For horny

Previous

Attached: Healthiest+hawk_0f2ec8_9567332.jpg (900x852, 99.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anybody have a hole I can fill?

i wanna stop self-pleasure until i have a wet dream about men

Looking to punish the prostaet of a tiny cocked user! (having a tiny cock is more of a midset than a fact)

Wow I'm so horny I can't spell. What slut is going to take care of this?

just traded nudes with a qt 3.14 mtf but she hasnt responded :/ kinda feeling self conscious now

Whats up hornygen it's chastity boymoder user with day 8/14

Breakthrough today, feels way more comfy. Even when i feel lewd thoughts my pp isnt really trying as hard so it doesnt hurt. I think i'm over the hump and if it stays like this, or gets even easier, 14 days is easy

Attached: 5bd90efc53297d6c2af6d922f34be37f.jpg (591x461, 32.47K)

It may just be a dribble but this is a massive ejaculation for me

(be warned very smol tranner dick)

unsee cc/album#4Hbd3zYff4W4UEpc

post a pic slut.

I have a hole that needs filling

why do you deserve that, slut?

would you enjoy having it touched?

Sorry user, but only my bf gets to see :3c

practicing high level meditation on DMT so that I can astral project into cAtNON's dreams.

Attached: 1583314709387.png (993x1403, 897.32K)

I do

leaky girls are so fucking cute and hot

your bf is very lucky! does it feel good to get bred while your tiny cock can do nothing but leak?

I leak non stop when I'm turned on but rarely have any actual ejaculation

I was extra turned on today so I guess that's what did it

I'll work for it, sir! Tell me what you want done and I'll do what I can to help pleasure you first and foremost!!

He isnt fucking me until 2 weeks is up :( i have to just give him head every day instead

I'm hoping when he finally fucks me i can have an orgasm just from his dick because he hasnt actually said he's going to unlock me

I'd play with you constantly just to make you leak, I bet it'd feel really nice to frot with you and get all messy

I wanna dip my finger into your foreskin, drawing small circles on your tip as you squirm under my touch

You'd make me squeel I'm usually crazy sensitive after
I love frotting mostly cos my dick is so small compared to whoever I'm with makes me seem so pathetic