Do I have the body of a twink or am I too fat/wide?

Do I have the body of a twink or am I too fat/wide?

Attached: Collage_20220516_232030.jpg (1440x1079, 591.85K)

Hips too narrow shoulders too wide

He almost looks like a pooner

Lose some weight and go for the twunk look instead.

You look perfect.

you have an extremely average body

You look like an aged twink who put on some belly fat. Nothing wrong with that btw

No he doesn't

yeah you are a twink

lmao

but you should listen this user anyways

are u trans? be honest

no, why

nothing I can against that huh?
yeah, kinda going for it already
im 20 and almost underweight :( my body is werid (170cm 56kg)

You are skinnyfat. Lose weight, maybe put on some muscle

This, catch the Any Forums mind virus instead.

You have a bit too high bodyfat % burn the excess fat doing cardio if you want to be a twink

Not OP, where do I fall in the skinny fat/twink/twunk spectrum. Not asking Any Forums because body threads there are full of insane people. I mostly just do freeweight/bodyweight exercises and I started running a lot. I'm down 35 pounds from my fattest, but Im 171 rn and want to probably lose 10 more for more definition.

Attached: me.png (864x814, 1.17M)

You're a twunk
And my future bf

cut for a few months and you will.
also don't listen to the brainwormed retards who think twinks can't have shoulders

this place is 50% anorexics and 50% cowmoders and 99.9% of them are trannies and you expect less insane takes?
you're cute tho uwu

Twunk, ABS would look good on you
How old are you?

You're quite a few pounds of muscle away from being a twunk in the proper sense of the word, but very sexy atm regardless.

>And my future bf
d-do I get a choice in this?
Thank you. It took me a long time to not hate how I look. I like the attention and validation but this is the first time I've actually posted pictures of myself online. I do want more muscle and less body fat, I started running so that I get a better body and improve my overall health. I want abs.
>How old are you?