Reddit tranners delayed the Buffalo shooting by a few days

Reddit tranners delayed the Buffalo shooting by a few days

Attached: 1643252924406.png (1935x735, 706.01K)

jesus christ. Any Forums needs to be shot up itself

the more that comes out about this kid he seems so incredibly autistic and neglected

the absolute state of redditors

posting is praxis?

and i dont mean this in a sympathetic manner i mean he sounds like a fucking retard with shit parents that are also probably retarded

why doesn't the NSA/FBI/CIA or some other yankee acronym group just track the addresses of every Any Forums poster, arrest them all, then shut this site down?

im a Any Forums poster and wish they woulddo that, actually i wish they'd do that to everyone on this whole website, it would literally improve society.

I fucking hate autists like this. Like, at least try to shoot up a policitician or some shit, not some random ppl at a grocery store. Like it literally doesn't even make sense.

what? the jews actually don't have unllimited power?

WHAT A LOSER LOL

Attached: 1652638868500.jpg (921x1280, 87.37K)

be the change you want to see in the world, user. i.e. shoot yourself in the head with a pistol. or maybe stop using Any Forums

because the alphabet agencies do not give a fuck about white nationalists.

>my manifesto is a complete joke
Yeah, straight up copypasted shit from Tarrant's, also filling it with Any Forums memes he saw in his 2 years of pandemic tourism
So fucking lazy, glowies need to step up their game

Attached: FSwADaNXoAEWu5y.jpg (2048x960, 436.75K)

Why would they get rid of their honeypot?

>So fucking lazy, glowies need to step up their game
kill yourself

you really think it's that unbelievable for an aspie 18 year old to just copy paste their manifesto?

>"n-no I swear we're not actually that cringe!! >"ignore the fact that this sounds like literally every poster on Any Forums!!!"
lmfao fuck off retard
accept that you're part of a retarded, utterly cringeworthy death cult and kill yourself

Ok ok ok glowie or sperg, it's a cointoss

i was one of the people fighting the attack on our transgender flag on place so thats scary to know that i was fighting a soon to be serial killer. but for real i hate when people make autistic people look bad by blaming being evil on autism like no autism is not the reason your a fucking murderer. also nazis and white supremists hate autistic people just like they hate other races and jewish people and trans people. this is so fucked up

>like no autism is not the reason your a fucking murderer.
ehh admit it user, it's a contributing factor to some people's radicalization. I became far left wing because of an autistic lack of understanding of social context, and extreme sense of loyalty to what is "true" and "reasonable", etc. I became more of a pomo liberal after changing those aspects of myself some. I notice a lot of TERFs,fascists, ancaps, etc. have other autistic qualities and some of the same I experienced, driven way up and affecting their sense of the world.
It doesn't mean autistic people are inferior or anything, actually I tend to like othjer autistic people more than normalfags, but I think it contributes to some people turning into radical extremists.

don’t think your a main character, you were prbly replacing tiles from 12 year olds and British nationalists

>Ok ok ok glowie or sperg, it's a cointoss
refer to my previous post

>Autism = Communism

ok buddy

it seems like it can go either way. some autists are especially immune from this kind of indoctrination and groupthink. others seem to fall into it

I don't think it can be tied to violence in any way, but I do get your point