Have you ever dated the opposite sex to try and repress?

Have you ever dated the opposite sex to try and repress?

Attached: repbros.png (730x1047, 222.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/08a1d231-8f1c-4ef2-97a1-3103c5b7464f/smells-like-green-spirit
avitale.com/essays-details/?name=the-gender-variant-phenomenon--a-developmental-review-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, I'm actually really good at it

yes, a few times as a teenager
i would go home after a lukewarm date with a guy and immediately flick the bean to women
t. hsts ftm

yeah, i had a kid too. didn't work

Yeah and then I'd just imagine myself as them fucking me

no, I dated the opposite sex accidentally

sauce
mangadex.org/title/08a1d231-8f1c-4ef2-97a1-3103c5b7464f/smells-like-green-spirit

nightmare scenario

You're literally evil

yeah. that was the time that i was sure that i wasn't really a tranny but right after we broke up all the feelings came back strong and here i am

i didn't know any better. i thought i could be normal

im sorry to hear that user, i hope both you and your kid are alright

avitale.com/essays-details/?name=the-gender-variant-phenomenon--a-developmental-review-5

>For these boys, being on a date with a girl is a chance to spend time with a girl in a way not generally allowed under other circumstances. Dating serves two purposes for these boys. The first is social, as it gives them the all-important appearance of being normal. The second is therapeutic. Being close to a girl's softness, and even her female smell, has a mitigating effect on gender expression deprivation anxiety. The fantasy is not to make love to her but to actually be her.

Attached: unknown (27).png (830x1240, 765.46K)

OP pic is literally me. The only liking her face, the jealousy, the hopes I'd feel normal, it not feeling bad but feeling wrong... I was lucky I was 16 at the time, it meant I could transition ASAP and not get totally screwed by chad genetics.

Attached: 1393369089325.jpg (800x600, 70.59K)

thanks. my kid is okay, but i'm not doing well(mentally) i've been considering just repressing again.

are you transitioned/gay now??

Yes and they were a represser pooner.
t.mtf

Shortly after we broke up we stopped repressing.

i did and it fucking broke me so i transitioned

it's weird things like hsts blanchism requires pure gold star gay behavior but most lgbt people do try dating/sex to try and cure themselves and repress

yes i had one where she asked me out and we didnt even kiss or do anything and the other where we had an absurd amount of sex both were in my teens