Fuck it, im detrooning, taking T and I'm just gonna get jacked as shit and accept being a man...

fuck it, im detrooning, taking T and I'm just gonna get jacked as shit and accept being a man. Not like I'm gonna pass anyway, im just gonna spend my FFS savings on getting my gyno removed

Attached: 9a89f48ae638c3ef9b27730afebf848a.jpg (338x484, 19.09K)

Have fun with that

Iron Maiden's not gonna bring you back dude

yeah I will, just after I finish this bottle of estradiol valerate in a few months then I'm done for good

Attached: the-riddler-puffer-jacket-600x600.jpg (600x600, 66.94K)

I'm gonna work 100 hours a week and become rich. it's better than being a failed tranny hon

Nice user make sure to do research before juicing

Attached: smokeupboi.jpg (750x938, 84.02K)

>yeah bro just one more hit of estrogen bro then I’m off the stuff for good

My body basically refuses to make much T even without hrt so I can just get my doctor to give me test
I just double checked and I have 2 vials left, but after those 16 months i'm fucking done

Attached: 80d2e22127994a1e8e6880cf3ca0388b.jpg (736x1188, 67.65K)

Gyno surgery won't help you'll have DD cups by then >_>

unbased take, youre letting your brain worms win. see you in when you retransition only when you do retransition youre gonna have shit breast growth cause you got it all removed...

No breast growth at that point, no?

im 3 years in and I have B cups, thats about all im gonna get
ok fine, I wont get my gyno removed, but I will stop taking my estrogen in around 2 years time when I run out

Attached: EuSHd_qXAAsq2jF.jpg (801x533, 49.35K)

>after those 16 months I’m fucking done
>yeah bro I just got like a couple grams left but after I smoke these no more, I’m serious

nta but is estrogen in any way fun?
I can't find anything else.

if you dont have a goal other than "i wont pass" then dont

No it’s not fun at all. Like legit it has no psychoactive effects whatsoever. You might cry a little more at sad stuff. That’s it. Just smoke some weed or something dude.

yes
Estrogen is a highly addictive substance, if it wasnt it wouldn't make me (a regular cis male) feel happier and healthier and better about my body and mind

Attached: danohair.jpg (1200x799, 164.71K)

i'm really glad that this board is becoming dano-pilled

tbhon its mostly me just spamming dano or mads 24/7 because i love him

>Estrogen is a highly addictive substance, if it wasnt it wouldn't make me (a regular cis male) feel happier and healthier and better about my body and mind

Attached: 19113DB2-1430-4E20-87E4-FECBF7320AA1.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

I wanna try it..

why do trannies make fun of me for trying to live a normal life... I can't live a normal life as a troon I'm too old and masculine, is it too much to ask that I don't want to live as a freak? it's not my fault I have tranny thoughts, I didn't do anything to anyone...

Attached: p2.jpg (775x637, 44.07K)

no because you're removing the breast tissue. removing gyno doesnt remove fat cells it removes like ducts and glands that make the breasts actually grow. If a person got that removed and then went back on E there are no glands to allow for growth. If the slim chance they did grow back theyde basically be lumpy and deformed.

If youre detransing cause of dysphoria and the fear you dont pass or because being a guy would just be easier or whatever youre gonna regret it and you will most likely retrans.

You'll probs be happier in two years time on E anyway so I'd just continue taking it.

If you do detrans and after a couple years you decide that you are in fact a dude with no possible chance of ever retransing then go ahead and get your gyno removed. But honestly from the tone of your post t sounds like youre most likely just brainwormed and you think its easier to just give up instead of stick it out but in every case similar to that it never works out and you're better off just sticking with it.

No pain no gain right? You gotta suffer a bit so when the good times come you know how much they're actually worth.

how old are you?

Okay, go ahead, I’m not your dad
Take your shots, alice

ive seen older live pretty successful lives

i honestly feel bad coz u gave good advice, i have no intention of detransitioning (again) even tho I dont pass at all. im just shitposting to avoid work

Attached: danohair2.jpg (480x360, 19.1K)

based reality facer
godspeed, king

>Take your shots, alice
no you're going to get me killed... everyone will laugh at me. I won't even be able to buy groceries anymore without little kids gawking at me...

Attached: p3.jpg (512x512, 21.46K)

You’ll be alright. We’re all gonna make it.

sorry user. Detransitioning and trying to ignore the feelings dont make them go away. You have limited time on this earth, try to not spend them in constant agonizing anxiety and regret.
goes for you too, on your deathbed are you gonna remember some little fags laughing at you or are you going to feel deep regret over never having tried being yourself? idk your choice

Attached: dano45.jpg (1200x667, 50.24K)

>detransitioning and trying to ignore the feelings dont make them go away
yes it does, you might not feel the same way but there's more than just one way to live a happy life

based user
>tfw too much book autism to enjoy the hannibal show

>i honestly feel bad coz u gave good advice
I try. also I feel the avoiding work part. It'll be ok though everyones time in the sun will come.

>goes for you too, on your deathbed are you gonna remember some little fags laughing at you
if my deathbed is anything like my regular bed I'll remember some little fags laughing at me
just because you did doesn't mean I will

Attached: honjak.png (824x725, 122.96K)

I just genuinely think we’ll all make it through this. If you’re here you must have some level of self-awareness, and that will serve you well.