/bigen/ - Bisexual General

Idk what to call it edition

QOTT: What is your favourite and least favourite thing about your appearance?
QOTT2: How do you usually dress? Do you like the way you dress or would you dress differently if you could
AltQOTT: How was your weekend and are you looking forward to the coming week?

The Old One Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ:
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like multiple genders, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to multiple genders is bisexuality.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.
>Do you love me, OP?
Yes, now and always fren

Resource for Bisexuals:
biresource.org/

Attached: 1650565496576.jpg (349x600, 52.54K)

bout tree fiddy

Friend in last bread, you've got it the wrong way. There's nothing wrong with being mostly straight but liking penis. No one else is allowed to police your sexuality or what parts of a man or woman you like or don't like. And there's nothing wrong with only being attracted to a particular part. Trying to force your sexuality is, as you said, a really bad idea.
Nothing toxic about having a particular sexual preference since it doesn't hurt anyone. Just be how you are and live it. Don't try to force it if it isn't hurting you.

And sure as hell don't let anyone make you feel wrong for being the way you are. That would be the exact opposite of what we're all trying to do here.

Favorite? I've got good hair, good hair color.
Least favorite? Either my gut which I'm working on or my baby face. I hate bears but without one, I look like a fucking middle schooler despite being almost done with undergrad.

bout tree fiddy

i’m like 99% sure my boobs r getting bigger lfg

Attached: 8A412065-89B8-4E52-AB3D-497BAF960FA0.gif (909x890, 500.15K)

well hrt tends to do that

>Just realized that my love interest may browse Any Forums

OH GOD

Attached: the biz method.png (772x804, 479.09K)

I like being slim and cute according to other people. I hate how my skin is sensitive and impossible to shave without getting ingrown hairs and razorburn

>qott
best: hair
worst: everything else
if i had to choose only one though, i guess facial and body hair (probably something ironic or poetic there or something)
>qott2
Honestly usually i just put on whatever, but if im actually going out, usually all black.
If i'm not scared for my life, which is rare, often i'll put on black lipstick/nail polish, sometimes fishnets. Other than that though, usually all black or i'll wear jeans with plaid shirt.

>QOTT: What is your favourite and least favourite thing about your appearance?
Favorite? My eyes.
Least favorite? My entire face. I can't take a single picture of myself without being disgusted by my caveman appearance. Every time I see myself in other people's pictures I feel the urge to never interact with whoever took it cause they now know someone as fucked up as me exists.
Honestly, this makes me want to stay in the closet forever cause someone like me should never been seen near lgbt people.

Bruh

who else /2am/ gang?

>QOTT: What is your favourite and least favourite thing about your appearance?
Favorite would either be Hair, Height, and perhaps eyes? Only because I lucked out with those genes

Least favorite would definitely be my facial hair when I grow it out. The most I can do is a bit of stubble, and that looks alright, but anything more and I look like a complete bum

>QOTT2: How do you usually dress? Do you like the way you dress or would you dress differently if you could
Eh, I don't really have a sense of fashion. Shirt and Jeans for casual wear. I'd be up for a change in style so long as it wasn't too weird

>AltQOTT: How was your weekend and are you looking forward to the coming week?
My weekend is going great! Definitely looking forward to next weekend, but also the week in between.

Attached: FSTezaGUUAARncB.jpg (2894x4093, 885.45K)

cks! i havent seen you in a bit
moi

now i damn told you loch ness monster, i aint got no tree fiddy

Attached: south-park-s03e03c08-chefs-parents-16x9-122878994.jpg (720x405, 29.49K)

i have tried so hard to be straight but i cant get this dude out of my head. hes not even very attractive. those fucking chemicals in the water.

>hes not even very attractive
are you good friends with said dude?

it really do be like that

>QOTT
I like my eyes, people usually say they're nice. My hair is awful because I don't care for it but I do like the curls when I can be bothered with them.
Least favourite is obvs this awful body I have followed closely by the length of my midface. The midface thing is very much a product of /tttt/ induced brainworms but I'd kill for some nice fat distribution.
>QOTT2
Well I pretty much live in pyjamas and a onesie so yeah. If I had to go out it'd just be skinny jeans with some kind of oversized top. I do have stuff like ruffled shirts and smarter clothes but I rarely wear them now.

based

Attached: 1641489321735.png (500x500, 43.89K)

used to be

You have 5 seconds to prove that bisexuality isn't just another name for narcissistic personality disorder

that can explain the attraction, i mean i used to have feelings for a friend before i even thought of men in a sexual way
did you have a falling out or did you two go seperate ways unintentionally?

I did nothing this weekend
Like pretty much every weekend
I feel bad for just doing nothing to recover from my work week

Next week is just more work

pretending to be straight is really easy when you're a real gynephile

lmao, i hope your break up was down right awful
i hope even gay men cheat on you
i hope you cope and seethe every single day until you die
because im still gonna mash and bang whoever i want when i want and there isnt a single thing you can do about it, and just for posting that, im gonna break 5 gay men's hearts for every whine post i see in this gen