Am I male brained mtf if I cant relate to cis f behavior?

One thing Ill never understand is why do women scream so much when scared?
When I get scared I stay silent rationally calculate whats happening unless its like a spider or something super immediate but then its just a shriek, not a super long AHHHHHHHHHH(like how long is your dumb brain surprised for?jfc), but But BUT
what about women who scream AFTER something scary has happened? like a lightning strike, that I truly cant understand. It makes me want to dislike women as a whole for being too illogical and dramatic. I like drama but I cant help feel its tasteless when inserted in places its not needed. And cis women's idea of drama always seems just like incredibly bad acting to me, go to the theater and please practice, fembrained people.

What annoys me the most is when people say im fembrained, that Ill never understand. Im bi but prefer women sexually but men romantically. But the gynosexuality alone should be enough proof of my inherent male brain structures, no offense transbians, if anything its a compliment, female brained people are really annoying imo.

Attached: 2ac3799d657d1eb98c1e12706709689f.jpg (1080x1080, 62.16K)

Youre terminally male brained theres no saving you

This is the final boss of autism

Literally every woman who isn't annoying as fuck dislikes the types you're talking about.

Alice pill you have fembrain by post wording

I just don't scream because I learned no one cares if I live or die anyways. If anything, screaming has just made people hurt me more in the past.

Good luck with your autism tho, op.

Attached: 1636666490150.png (800x800, 392.62K)

really? if so i take back about hating all women then.

no, i had to write that much to get the point across. I dont like this meme that male brained people cant write lots of words, its a very male brain thing. Its only dumb ass guys who dont write much because all they think about is sex.

>tfw you forced yourself to become stoic and not react as much when scared bc mean siblings
I dont get it either. I'm permanently moidbrained and I hate it. I just want to be whatever normal is. I just know that I'm not it

who said i have autism? i was tested as a child but came back negative. so i cant have it.
Instead they said i have attention deficit disorder, however even that feels like a dumb diagnosis, because i can concentrate just fine, today i watched a 1h video on making bread, and took notes all along the way with pauses and made a mindmap. 2 pages worth of notes. no breaks inbetween.

Because you’re insanely narrow minded and misogynist, but give off the impression that you *SHOULD* have enough self-awareness to see the irony in that, but *dont*.

I mean- because you like Sonic the Hedgehog…

The logical way you type is sexy as hell user. I really like how you analyze everything.

You are terminally malebrained af especially from the way you type. Women can read each other and have enough empathy to understand why other women do stuff even if they dislike them or don't relate to those type of people.

I do see the irony in it.
and you cant say im narrow minded because i already altered the deal and changed my mind on women here : but to further indulge, did you ever consider im just not a very good person?

thank you very much, i am indeed blushing as of now..

thank you thank you.

Id ask for your discord if it wouldn't be swamped by 10 adds. Lol. Yeah. It is interesting to see someone who fully appreciates going into things.

Making bread especially. I figure you are the kind of person who remembers things very well. Reminds me of the smart girl anime type.

You are just different. These people are nuts.

Yes yes. And Iv already analyzed you! You're making fun of me. And that post is trying to bait me into posting my discord by appealing to my ego.
You don't actually think I'm smart or logical!

Why would I waste my time asking for your discord if I wanted to chat with you? That is illogical.

So is making fun of you. I gain nothing from it. When you make fun of someone you do it to gain advantage of a situation.

I gain more from doing the opposite, perhaps your experiences differ from mine, but even you can see that the notion of making fun of you is quite silly, is it not?

No. You are smart. This was a test after all.

It's performative femininity.

*did not want to chat.

Damned phone.

Yeah this is relatable, I don't get it either
Personally I'm physically incapable of screaming after puberty made my voice drop but that aside, I just don't feel the urge to scream like a lot of women do
When something happens that shocks or scares me I don't really respond at all so hearing women screaming for a long time annoys me and it makes me think that they're animalistic

The thing is, I'm not actually that smart! I'm pretty average! And Im not testing you. I think you're mocking me. Because I do the exact same thing when I come across narcissists! I like to give them compliments I don't even believe in, because it's funny to see them believe it. I think you think that I'm a narc, which I probably am on some level! (God I love myself..I'm so brilliant)

Yeah it’s autism.

So that means if I keep complimenting you, you will eventually buckle?

I never said I was smart either. I am simply someone who enjoys the type of personality you have because its rare and fun to interact with.

I won't buckle and post my discord because of your compliments, but I will ask you to post yours! Because so far iv enjoyed our conversation regardless of the hidden motives you may have.