/ltg/ - Late Transition General

A thread for people who started medically transitioning at 25 or later to share feelings, stories and problems.

>Why 25?
Because your bones might be fused by 25, so your development maybe essentially over.
>Can I still join if I transitioned before 25 if...
No. You have every other thread on this board.
>Is this a hon general?
No. Late transitioners are less likely to pass, but it doesn't mean they can't. Some pass, some don't. For many of us it's all about lost opportunities in our youth.

Remember to be nice to fellow late transitioners and completely ignore youngshits.

Previous: >Qott - Post some good music you've found
youtube.com/channel/UC4HOMFfelLDMgiQKKXC1U9Q

Attached: 1642441936929.jpg (822x647, 436.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u4yagDITeQY
youtube.com/watch?v=av8hIP0MTDA&list=OLAK5uy_lh_7zZx4Lt20StTD_mjZxBX8Rt2SK6kno&index=6
youtu.be/j04JKdcXjkU
youtube.com/watch?v=zZZFWuwuuZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Went to the saloon and got my hair straightened today. I liked the results, kinda hopefuel for the next 6+ months

I got a cringe tattoo yesterday. it was pog

post some musics

neither of them but

youtu.be/u4yagDITeQY

based me too, I'm very happy with it and it's something I've wanted for a very long time

youtube.com/watch?v=av8hIP0MTDA&list=OLAK5uy_lh_7zZx4Lt20StTD_mjZxBX8Rt2SK6kno&index=6
this obviously speaks to me

I'm approaching 10 years since getting a hair cut
Too much hair anxiety

sorry here's a music I found that I like

youtu.be/j04JKdcXjkU

youtube.com/watch?v=zZZFWuwuuZA

>I'm approaching 10 years since getting a hair cut
what the fuck
are you bald or were you cutting it yourself during that time?

Occasional trims myself but at a certain point it just doesn't really get longer because it falls out naturally anyway. It's about waist length atm

Just turned 26, is it over for me if I start to transition? I've got a twinkish body.

Attached: IMG_20220515_105052.jpg (4608x3456, 2.42M)

lol you absolutely can make it
start laser and skin care asap

Anyone else like totally cool with having a completely fused unfixable male skeleton I sure am lol haha

will i schedule therapy or a dentists apppointment today
i don't know yet but i really have to

do both

yes i mean will i do 0/3 of the things i wanted to get done this weekend or at least 2/3 of them
i wasted yesterday playing vidya

do neither

2 out of 3 sounds much better than zero out of 3

>For many of us it's about lost opportunities in our youth

What does this mean?

same but my hair just stops growing slightly past my shoulders, just breaks off, maybe it's too brittle i dunno

I've been on a new scare routine for 6 months:( and I've got craters. It's genetic in my family, my sister and mother have dented skin despite heavy skin care routine. At least I know fat will be redistributed to my legs cos both my mother and sister have massive thighs