Whats the point of permaboymoding? does HRT really relieve your dysphoria even if youre still presenting as male...

whats the point of permaboymoding? does HRT really relieve your dysphoria even if youre still presenting as male? why not repress at that point? does it really make a difference in your mental health or is it just the placebo effect?

Attached: 1651951744132.png (1080x1012, 406.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genderdysphoria.fyi/en/second-puberty-fem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>does HRT really relieve your dysphoria even if youre still presenting as male?
Yes, it does.

without hrt i'd be dead and instead i'm a friendless shut-in who might as well be dead

yeah. alot.
except for tits part.
also my sex drive is gone.
so not even a sexual level.
just like to feel good in my body.

Yeah honestly. I mostly still live as a guy but my skin is dope and my hair is amazing and people always compliment it, and my dysphoria isn’t so bad that I’m nailed to a bed 24/7 in depression crying flailing around.

hrt changes you mentally more than physically. Yes physical changes are good but mental rewiring and removal of the wrong Hormone is magical. Also the sexual aspects are incredible.

yes, the difference is huge
had to change meds and nonstop wanted to die as the T levels rose
new shit finally kicking in and I'm not sure how I survived

yes, I'm agp as fuck or something idk bruh I love my body now and I feel a lot better living "as myself" while still using male pronouns and voice and dressing like a dude

share some examples user? I feel same way but many people lurk here and so few good posts are made these days.

examples?

W- what
What does it change mentally? I don't want many mental changes

Honscience, go back to laeddit

take care of your mental health and be aware of any tendencies or issues you have outside of the whole trannybrain dysphoria thing, it can make you a bit more sociable emotional or even neurotic

little things that help you feel how you want to feel inside.

genderdysphoria.fyi/en/second-puberty-fem
Lots of things change, but a good chunk of mental changes are covered there.

you have to be 18 to post here child. I was told the same by my therapist and other Tranners I talked to who have been on HRT for multiple years.

>little things that help you feel how you want to feel inside.
other than taking HRT I started laser hair removal, I grew my hair out a bit and wear it in kind of an androgynous style, and I did start wearing women's jeans because they fit better now - beyond that it's just kind of rolling with the changes my body is going through and indulging in some more general cosmetic things I wanted for a long time like piercing and tattoo ideas, I really do otherwise completely live as and feel comfortable presenting myself and interacting with others as a guy

Tfw want to permaboymode but everyone in my family has giant tit's

ya, not jacking off everynight has me feeling less intimidated by chicks has made me way less socially anxious.
and like looking like a dyke is hella rad.

presenting and acting but underneath the girl side is growing safely. That makes sense.

Not looking like a dyke myself but the first two are so much better than pre-hrt.

i'd pose it like this: would you rather have some feminine features or none at all?

this