My dysphoria leaving my body at the thought of timmy calling me "good girl"

>my dysphoria leaving my body at the thought of timmy calling me "good girl"

Attached: a34d0bb7e53faa13a1e8b27195f3ce76.jpg (736x1309, 90.46K)

It will be back and Timmy won't.

>op second same thread

sad.

did you first thread get banned or did you repost under user so no one remembers its you Garg?

Or did you nuke your thread cause bagel and I kept telling you to go outside and get a life lmao.

omg go fucking away
i hate you so much

keep seething garg.

go outside get a hobby make friends, we love you and want to you to get better instead of exclusively socializing on Any Forums.

>my dysphoria leaving my body at the thought of Jacob raping me

Attached: euphoria-jacob-elordi.gif (331x498, 3.36M)

>thread gets you banned
>come back to ban evade
>make the exact same thread

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

can you stop being such an asshole telling me how good your life is?

im so fkn glad you had loving parents who taught you how to sew and a family who spent time with you

i am so fucking glad you have a normal life where your parents arent drug addicts and you didnt have to live on your fkn own since the age of 12 and im so fkn glad you werent beaten half to death every weekend because your moms russian drug dealer hated how faggy you were and im so fucking glad you never got sexually abused by your moms husband as she watched with glee and laughing about it before kicking you out

so fuckign glad for you that youre happy to be alive

but stop fucking rubbing t in my face
fuck off

come on garg let's not pretend any of that shit happened to you lol we know you're a youngshit and probably have bougie ass parents
i really do hope things get better for you. not for you though, just so i can stop seeing your shitty faggy posts

can you just give me some fucking time to recover now that im finally out of that situation? im sorry i cant afford a fucking psychologist yet to even begin treating myself
>oh just go outside haha make friends
fuck you
i hope you die

Can you post your ass again

anything for you biden

wait, they're lying about that? what's the real lore? are they fr detrans or is that a lie too?

the real lore is that bagel is something i cant even begin to describe

>i hope you die
seethe + sneed + saged
>are they fr detrans or is that a lie too?
literally the most widely-known lie on the entire board lmao you will never see a photo of her that isn't incredibly obviously faceapped because she wants to keep up this pooner larp because it gets her (You)s. basically don't trust her about anything, she's an attention junkie

is this AAPfueled? did chalamet and yaoi make them this way?

>loving parents

Ok since you trauma dumped on me im gonna trauma dump on you.

The only truly caring people in my life were my grandparents and even my grandmother tried to exorcize demons out of me twice. You ever been held down and exorcized?

So lets talk about my dad and mom. They had there moments when they weren't terrible for example when my mom taught me how to sew. But lets get one thing straight the good times were far an inbetween the bad times.

My dad beat me bloody nearly everyday of my life from 4-18. You ever been pepper sprayed as a toddler? or handcuffed and thrown into the backseat of your dads truck? or had your head repeatedly smashed against a sidewalk, or been pinned down by a man 3 times your size while he chocked you until you passed out? on more than one occasion? my brother used to shoot me with bb guns and would aim for my face and eyes as well as beat the shit out of me. My mom is crazier than I am. she on more than one occasion had a bpd break down. threw my sister and I into a car and driving down a country rd at 90 mph threatening to kill us all. at one point when she had slowed her car down I jumped out of the moving car. I was 7...

I have terrible ptsd that leaves me with constant dissociation fits and numerous other mental illnesses mostly sparked by my abuse and Im recovering from a drug addiction. So no my life i would not say has been good to me. Fuck you.

this

and I thought I was an attention whore...

clearly you had more time to recover then with you being 22 or youre more mentally resilient than me

i dont understand how you cannot comprehend how i have trouble not only interacting with people but also just existing in general
im sorry im too fucking mentally ill to live up to what you believe is super duper easy

im doing well in school and thats all i need for now — and not you bragging about how fun your week was
fuck off

I'm not more mentally resilient then you I've just endured enough my brain has cobbled together the bare minimum for my own survival and no... less than 4 years out of an incredibly abusive situation with again. Near daily dissociation. is not adequate time to recover. If all the shit you said happened to you im sorry. It fucking sucks and no one deserves any of that.

But if this is just another larp like you detransitioning I actually hope you fucking kill yourself you psychopathic cunt. Trauma isnt something you can just fucking make up to make yourself feel special or because you're bored. This was and is still very much a part of my life.

Im glad you're doing well in school. Get off this bored and try making friends. The best method forgetting over social anxiety regardless of the cause is exposure therapy.

i love how your fucking immediate thought is that this is a larp

i fucking love being doubted in everything i do

and yeah 4 years isnt enough to recover so think about half a year — its been only half a year since i was last sexually abused and constantly sexualized by my mother and her husband — it was only a year since i last had to endure my moms psychopathic bpd fits while she was high out of her mind on mdma, cocaine and whatever else

i am not fucking ready to just reintegrate into society since all i was thinking about since the age of 12 is how to pay the bills, how to pay the food, how to pay rent, how to avoid being sexualized, and how to stop loving my mom
i never even had a restful night since the age of 12 because of my mom

even before then i wasnt able to speak normally until the age of 5 because my mom literally *never* talked to me

it genuinely hurts seeing my classmates be happy and being friends with eachother because im not fucking ready for that — im just not

i need time

and picrel is a police drug test result when she was forced to sober up in a hospital (as if that did anything the moment they released her) — just to show you im not fkn larping

and neither am i larping about detransing

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-15-00-32-16-75_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg (1080x805, 420.45K)

You're def larping about detransing lmao. You literally would post face app edits of your face to show "how masc you became" come off it already.

no ghoulchan like honestly that cutesy uwu "my week is so great why isnt urs" sent me in a full on meltdown
because i look ugly and fat as fuck

are happy? will you finally take me fucking seriously?

get over yourself...

i did now
i just fucking hate you and bagel honestly

you dont even know me dude, you really cant hate someone you dont know. You just keep listing off your trauma as if that justifies you for being a bad person...